Price to increase nozzle size

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
Nate@unlimited
Dave@swamps
Ryan@full force

Too have the injector fully disassembled and gone through, flow test, inspected and with new nozzles and o rings figure between 7-1000$ before they are back in your hands.

Last edited:

Pulpit

Reaction score
Do folks normally install new injectors themselves or have a shop complete this? How hard of a job?

I guess if a man has to ask, he needs to go to a reputable shop....

Just curious though.

Wicked

Reaction score
Do folks normally install new injectors themselves or have a shop complete this? How hard of a job?

I guess if a man has to ask, he needs to go to a reputable shop....

Just curious though.

Its actually ridiculously easy... Just takes a few hours and can be done with just basic tools.

neverkickn

Reaction score
Its actually ridiculously easy... Just takes a few hours and can be done with just basic tools.

Easy is relative. But if you have decent mechanical skills and can follow directions closely, then you can do it.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score

Its super easy to pull a set of injector tips and install new ones. It is however impossible to balance those sticks without a flow bench. I can handle mechanically installing the tips with no issues - but I almost never do because making the set balance makes the truck run so much better that its not worth my time.

Pulpit

Reaction score
Guys, I appreciate your information. I am able to use tools effectively, and can follow instructions. Is your the point that while they are being tested and such, probably is not much more to have that shop install them while the truck is there? Besides that shop being able to balance the set makes a huge difference...the cost is not huge compared to reinstalling them yourself?

Does anyone have recommendations of shops in the North GA area who does these types of installs-reputable shop that you trust to install and balance them to the truck? I guess I could buy the nozzles from one of the great vendors here on PSA, and get the good shop close by to install and balance them?

Educate me if I have misspoke please.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Guys, I appreciate your information. I am able to use tools effectively, and can follow instructions. Is your the point that while they are being tested and such, probably is not much more to have that shop install them while the truck is there? Besides that shop being able to balance the set makes a huge difference...the cost is not huge compared to reinstalling them yourself?

Does anyone have recommendations of shops in the North GA area who does these types of installs-reputable shop that you trust to install and balance them to the truck? I guess I could buy the nozzles from one of the great vendors here on PSA, and get the good shop close by to install and balance them?

Have any shop you want remove the injectors or you can do that yourself - send them to one of these shops listed below and get the tips changed and the injectors balanced.

Nate@unlimited
Dave@swamps
Ryan@full force

Too have the injector fully disassembled and gone through, flow test, inspected and with new nozzles and o rings figure between 7-1000$ before they are back in your hands.

spongebob915

Reaction score
Yeah not sure if I'm even going to change the nozzles now or not . Been told the size injectors I have will not make the power I want .

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Yeah not sure if I'm even going to change the nozzles now or not . Been told the size injectors I have will not make the power I want .

Why don't we start there. What do you have and what do you want to do? How do you use your truck? What goals do you have? What are your plans? Etc...

Lowdown89

Reaction score

Bill at power hungry performance is in winder ga and is a dealer for full force injectors... I'm sure he could pull your injectors send them out and re install them for you for a very decent price

spongebob915

Reaction score
Well I have a 2001 f350 7.3 pmr motor with 239000 .
I currently have 220/30% a codes regulated return walbro fuel pump banks inter cooler and a 38r. I'm in the hunt for a very low mileage forged rod motor. I'm wanting around high 400 low 500 hp unless I get more without spending the money on $3000 rods.
The truck is not a daily driver mainly on weekends. I do have a trailer that I haul every once in a while.

Latest posts

Members online