Pro Stock Powerstroke Mustang

SleeperDuty

Reaction score
"This will decimate all, after, you put about fifteen grand in it or more. If we have to, overnight parts from Japan."-fast and furious

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
I'm sad that CFD was mentioned in this thread LOL

But in waiting on some brackets to finish the turbo mounts. If I had my plasma table going I could have the nocked out already :doh:

It's on my long list of things to do

shmoozer

Reaction score
Lmao I couldn't resist. Your work is far superior to their JB Weld looking bullsh!t.

-KCCO-

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Ron Davis Radiator is going here at a 45* most likely. Will also have sheet metal directing airflow to it

image_zpsekgpeki2.jpg

Last edited:

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Aight, if you need anything else cut and have them drawn up in cad already send them to me and I'll get them cut out for ya.

will do thanks man! going to need a flange for the compressor outlet on the low pressure. Ill get to drawing

Last edited:

equalizier

Reaction score
i'm literally blowed away for sure and very creative that's a fact.did you bore and stroke it and what is the r/s ratio if you don't mind me asking.

equalizier

Reaction score
on the last pic do you think where the flanges on the turbine side meet "revisions" will hurt flow.do you think it would help flow if you came off the flange of top turbo and gradually came in to the flange on the bottom turbo turbo.the reason i ask is i am building a unique set up myself just trying to learn as much as i can on the flow side of things.

i don't know if this has been answered and if it has i apologize.what purpose was the car built for to break records be competitive or ps= personal satisfaction.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
on the last pic do you think where the flanges on the turbine side meet "revisions" will hurt flow.do you think it would help flow if you came off the flange of top turbo and gradually came in to the flange on the bottom turbo turbo.the reason i ask is i am building a unique set up myself just trying to learn as much as i can on the flow side of things.

i don't know if this has been answered and if it has i apologize.what purpose was the car built for to break records be competitive or ps= personal satisfaction.

Sure the transitions will hurt flow but I think it will be so minimal compared to what that pipe normally has to undergo it won't cause any problems.

This car is being built to compete in NHRDA's prostock class or the ODSS's promod class

equalizier

Reaction score
hell yeah that's what i'm saying i love that it is a crazy set up and you are and your team are thinking way out side the box.what sz are the turbos and what kind of cfm will you be moving "i would say enough to knock over trees" lol

Members online

No members online now.