Pro Stock Powerstroke Mustang

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
hell yeah that's what i'm saying i love that it is a crazy set up and you are and your team are thinking way out side the box.what sz are the turbos and what kind of cfm will you be moving "i would say enough to knock over trees" lol

Turbos are 75mm and 107mm on the compressor side

equalizier

Reaction score
what sz is the pipe in that pic i was talking about.do you think you would benefit if you were to come from the v band and slowly transition into the square flange every little bit helps in a race correct.

what filter set up are you using i seen the multi stage oil pump god all this brings back memories lol.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
It's 4"

Not sure that that is possible with that 45 unless you mill it out of billet. Not worried about it one bit.

There won't be an air filter and yes it's dry sump

equalizier

Reaction score
what page are most the pics on i would love to see more of this set up.did you buy this off hypermax or did you collaborate with them to build this monster.do you do most the welding and work your self.don't mean to question you to death.i just get worked up when i see a work of art that literally says come get some.like they say no replacement for displacement or something like that.

equalizier

Reaction score
It's 4"

Not sure that that is possible with that 45 unless you mill it out of billet. Not worried about it one bit.

There won't be an air filter and yes it's dry sump

not questioning your work at all just trying to learn as i go.when it comes time to put my set up together i will know what to do on mine.i'm always trying to learn new things and your set up definitely has my attention.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
what page are most the pics on i would love to see more of this set up.did you buy this off hypermax or did you collaborate with them to build this monster.do you do most the welding and work your self.don't mean to question you to death.i just get worked up when i see a work of art that literally says come get some.like they say no replacement for displacement or something like that.

Hypermax has spent something like 7 years developing this motor. It's a complete hypermax motor. They get all the credit on that part of it.

Most of the pictures can be found on my race teams Facebook page. Link is in my signature

equalizier

Reaction score
i just thought i had seen that motor some years ago actually.then when i seen it on your face book i thought you may have been the original builder.how much do they sell that motor for i already know it ain't cheap.

Jomax

Reaction score
i just thought i had seen that motor some years ago actually.then when i seen it on your face book i thought you may have been the original builder.how much do they sell that motor for i already know it ain't cheap.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

equalizier

Reaction score
wow that some serious doe for sure and i assume no warranty lol because it's drag racing.are there any set ups out there like what you or he has or is this the first one.i mean this is a deadly serious set up no doubt.i hope you guys win it all that will really say alot about that set up for sure.

bad12jr

Reaction score
Tax write off. Sponsorship.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
11008057_10203606928400837_5591599626896089110_n.jpg

Jomax

Reaction score
Seems to be pointing to the side and no towards the windshield.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Its going to be hard to keep that orange paint clean thats for sure no matter what you do. Have you considered just dumping down or do you feel its going to be pretty important to see the smoke?