Pro Stock Powerstroke Mustang

Reaction score
I've got the ED but I noticed they don't have them anymore as well.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (5).jpg
    FullSizeRender (5).jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 211

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
they are working up something for us. just don't know the time line. normally that's not good in the diesel industry.

should have been on top of this better but I didn't know it was going to be such a hard item to source.

Reaction score
Yeah, looks like they did change that. Anyone smart would put one on for the shear fact that if a turbo blew up and started injecting oil into the intake, the diesel would just keep on dieseling regardless of the pump used.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Does the butterfly work better than the knife design? Is there a reason to run one over the other? Or is it just yhe rule stating the butterfly needs to be used?

Its lookibg awesome so far! :thumbsup:

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
No room for a knife style. Well there is room but it would block part of our already limited radiator space. And we were going to make ducting and it would get in the way of that.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Heard that... I always shoot for 1 week and plan 2 weeks in advance haha. Looking forward to seeing this thing running.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Update!

Bruno drive was machined and assembled last week and should show up this week hopefully.

Paint and powder coat is done on the chassis side of things. Final assembly on the motor is going on currently and going to be ready for the bruno.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.