Progress thread

swinky

Reaction score
S&B intake is ordered as well as 1" rear blocks. Should be here monday.

Holidays have me strapped for cash so I did the bill me later on Ebay. Or I thought I did. Chase overdraft fees are insane!

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

swinky

Reaction score
I'm thinking the ficm might be bad. Scangauge says it's good but mine strarts just like all the bad ficm vids on you tube.

swinky

Reaction score
You da man! Before I try that I'm going to heat the fugger up with a hair dryer before I start it to see if it changes anything.

swinky

Reaction score
I hope so too. But if the ficms hurt I may just try and solder it myself.

swinky

Reaction score
Never tested it, I gotta buy that t20torx. I'm almost certain I'm going 190/75s warren has good pricing and whatever he offers military on top of that. That being said I don't think I'm going to waste my time putting a big wheel in the stocker. I'll just run the stocker hard then go s366 most likely. Blocks will be on tomorrow. Hopefully the intake shows up.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Never tested it, I gotta buy that t20torx. I'm almost certain I'm going 190/75s warren has good pricing and whatever he offers military on top of that. That being said I don't think I'm going to waste my time putting a big wheel in the stocker. I'll just run the stocker hard then go s366 most likely. Blocks will be on tomorrow. Hopefully the intake shows up.

Let me know when you're getting rid of the stock turbo. That sounds like a good set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.