Progress thread

slc dzl

Reaction score
Never tested it, I gotta buy that t20torx. I'm almost certain I'm going 190/75s warren has good pricing and whatever he offers military on top of that. That being said I don't think I'm going to waste my time putting a big wheel in the stocker. I'll just run the stocker hard then go s366 most likely. Blocks will be on tomorrow. Hopefully the intake shows up.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

If you are looking to go the non vgt route I got just the setup you need. :thumbsup:
What are your plans for a fuel system?

swinky

Reaction score
If you are looking to go the non vgt route I got just the setup you need. :thumbsup:
What are your plans for a fuel system?

Pse reg return with a sump. Not sure on the lift pump though.

STR8LINE

Reaction score
My truck starts Ruff and cracks an pops when driving down the road for a few minutes.. Even if I let it set an warm up for a bit. It Has 190/30's .. Stock turbo still

Tell ya what, it's Snow on the ground this morning here in Ky .. An I have to go in to Bowling Green to Hopefully get my 420's mounted on My wheels an on to the truck!! I'll make video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swinky

Reaction score
My truck starts Ruff and cracks an pops when driving down the road for a few minutes.. Even if I let it set an warm up for a bit. It Has 190/30's .. Stock turbo still

Tell ya what, it's Snow on the ground this morning here in Ky .. An I have to go in to Bowling Green to Hopefully get my 420's mounted on My wheels an on to the truck!! I'll make video

I heard 420s are horrible in the snow. Who did your injectors? Warren I'm guessing.

STR8LINE

Reaction score
Ifk about the 420's yet as I Could Not get the brand new Discount tire store to even Mount an balance them on My 20x12" Fuel Nutz wheels.. Long story short i sittin here with my truk loaded Down with wheels an tires an can't get them on! Bs!!

I even tried just dropping them off an picking them back up tomorrow, but they still said No because they new what they were goin on and bla blahh.. Lol but yeah I'm betting they Are Horriable in the snow, they look like a road race tire .. Rightnow Kinda makes me think about just lifting the truck back up an running the 35"x14" Fuel off-road tires that are On the wheels!! Lol

STR8LINE

Reaction score
An oh yea.. I was in the middle of makeing the vid this afternoon an my girl called lol so, I abandoned mission an went ahead an started it while talking to her because I was in a rush to get My wheels on the truck! Failll!! lol

swinky

Reaction score
420s do great in the rain though. My cold start sucks bawlz I'm getting injectors asap.

On the brighter side I put my s&b on today. Nice intake for the money.

Jbenso127

Reaction score
I heard 420s are horrible in the snow. Who did your injectors? Warren I'm guessing.

My 420s are great in the snow! Lol better than the cooper STTs that were on my truck. They get a bad wrap for snow driving but they have good tread depth.. They are fine as long as you don't drive like a jackass lol. Truck looks sick though swinky! We'll have to meet up and mess around at the track next time I come home, if you're home as well. Maybe we can get RedRice to tag along. :poke:

swinky

Reaction score
My 420s are great in the snow! Lol better than the cooper STTs that were on my truck. They get a bad wrap for snow driving but they have good tread depth.. They are fine as long as you don't drive like a jackass lol. Truck looks sick though swinky! We'll have to meet up and mess around at the track next time I come home, if you're home as well. Maybe we can get RedRice to tag along. :poke:

Thanks man. Sounds good to me. It will probably be around summer time I'm down to go to the track whenever I'm home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

OBS F350

Reaction score
Truck looks great and sounds like it's running pretty good for you! I would suggest going with a different builder for your injectors, I've seen a lot of people and have experience with improperly built injectors that don't hold ICP. You will probably gain a little more power but will NEVER be able to get the full capability of the injector without doing a HPO upgrade (dual pumps, or a modified pump)... Which with a properly built 190cc injector you should be able to maintain full ICP with a stock pump.

Good luck with whichever route you choose, but I would never cheap out on injectors, learn from my mistakes LOL.

RedRice589

Reaction score
I leave in april nd my truck is grounded as of yesterday lol gotta wait until march so i can get my license back..... :banghead:

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Jbenso127

Reaction score
Truck looks great and sounds like it's running pretty good for you! I would suggest going with a different builder for your injectors, I've seen a lot of people and have experience with improperly built injectors that don't hold ICP. You will probably gain a little more power but will NEVER be able to get the full capability of the injector without doing a HPO upgrade (dual pumps, or a modified pump)... Which with a properly built 190cc injector you should be able to maintain full ICP with a stock pump.

Good luck with whichever route you choose, but I would never cheap out on injectors, learn from my mistakes LOL.

He has an 03... I'm sure that pump will keep up just fine with a warren 190.

STR8LINE

Reaction score
I just looked back swinky, to answer your question, yeah mine are warrens injectors too .. I'm kinda thinking about upgrading tho, idk if the 30% nozzles are Enough

STR8LINE

Reaction score
Finally got my wheels on my truck Monday an took some ****ty pics this morning after I got off work.. I'm happy with the fitment and stance but they sure F my wheels up I'm still fighting them about that.

ate5u9u7.jpg

aqatepes.jpg

3y6a8yza.jpg

egynyvy6.jpg

pagahyta.jpg

amabazug.jpg

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Finally got my wheels on my truck Monday an took some ****ty pics this morning after I got off work.. I'm happy with the fitment and stance but they sure F my wheels up I'm still fighting them about that.

ate5u9u7.jpg

aqatepes.jpg

3y6a8yza.jpg

egynyvy6.jpg

pagahyta.jpg

amabazug.jpg

what suspension setup?

STR8LINE

Reaction score
It is lowered about 1.5" .. Cut springs in front for now, wanted to try that before buying 5.4 springs .. Flipped in rear. Also has Bilstein all way around

Here is a pic with stick wheels

y4a3uhem.jpg

u5a7u5a4.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.