Reaction score
Performance parts like so.....???....

2012-04-30_19-24-26_22.jpg

Say train horns Whaaaaaa...

2012-05-02_17-58-10_717.jpg

LOL LOL hell yeahh!!

plowboy1

Reaction score
We were both rolling stylish that day in flip flops and shorts.....no A/C in the cab sometimes it are HOT...lol[/QUOTE]

A/C would be the 1st and most importain mod. But sometimes you have to pay to be kool, I've been there too.

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
A/C would be the 1st and most importain mod. But sometimes you have to pay to be kool, I've been there too.

Man we roll hardcore....we literally put the DOT numbers on on the side of the road at 2pm Wednesday then drove the truck to TS without driving it any more than 20 miles from home in the last 6 months...hell it aint been on the road in over 2yrs lol

Here is exactly what the interior looks like other than a passenger seat....

2012-05-03_16-42-53_699.jpg

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Jason,

When you coming down to help?

I need to get my schedule squared away for the summer.... I wanted to come down for the Rally, but fear I might have an interfering wedding in Delaware..... I'd come down and do both the race and the rally if I could.... that gives me a week if you had all the parts, tools, etc sitting there...... but it all depends on this wedding timing.... seriously - I'm down for it.

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
I need to get my schedule squared away for the summer.... I wanted to come down for the Rally, but fear I might have an interfering wedding in Delaware..... I'd come down and do both the race and the rally if I could.... that gives me a week if you had all the parts, tools, etc sitting there...... but it all depends on this wedding timing.... seriously - I'm down for it.

Skip the wedding:biggun:

ford_trck

Reaction score
Throw an Acert turbo on it and Gen Set injectors and turn the pump up and the RPM and you will have a pretty powerful B-model

Latest posts

Members online