Project... King Ranch Dually

TyCorr

Reaction score
Thats what id do....that black garbage will rust out in one winter anyway.

B.Warning

Reaction score
Oh hell, first piece of the puzzle arrived thanks to Chris Corbin himself. Thanks to Justin Benson for the deal on it.

img1930t.jpg

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Well project F up my 50k truck is almost ready to get underway lol

Gonna look good homie. I wanna help with this project so tell me when, I need a vaca for a few days

B.Warning

Reaction score
Randall, I never turn down free help. I'm not ***ing anything up, I'm making it a tow rig for you to buy down the road. LOL

Does anyone have experience with dually fenders usa? Momma put her foot down on a flatbed until I get a new truck in the driveway. So now I'm looking at the flares that dually fenders sells but I can't get in touch with them. Are there any other options?

SAK

Reaction score
There is a company that makes wider than stock fenders, but the name is slipping my mind right now.

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Dang it Brian if I had seen this earlier I would have gotten ahold of you, I've been wanting to go from DRW to SRW with my 07. You planning on selling your rear axle or keeping it? I can't decide if I want to throw some 99-04 hubs on my D80 and convert it to 8x170 that way or just swap out the axle.

B.Warning

Reaction score
Dang it Brian if I had seen this earlier I would have gotten ahold of you, I've been wanting to go from DRW to SRW with my 07. You planning on selling your rear axle or keeping it? I can't decide if I want to throw some 99-04 hubs on my D80 and convert it to 8x170 that way or just swap out the axle.

Im planning on selling it. Let me know if you're interested. That's the way things go I guess, I would've done some trading.

B.Warning

Reaction score
Thanks, does anyone have experience with street scene products? My first thought is I thought they dealt with ricer/lower quality stuff.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Thanks, does anyone have experience with street scene products? My first thought is I thought they dealt with ricer/lower quality stuff.

wish I had an answer for that but I've been wanting to try a set on mine since my passenger side has spidered out, if u get a set let us know about the quality on them

Sent while spinning 18 wheels

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Im planning on selling it. Let me know if you're interested. That's the way things go I guess, I would've done some trading.

Will do man. I'm on the hunt for a new job at the moment but I'll see what happens. Are you looking at buying a new dually bed and selling yours or just doing the fenders?

B.Warning

Reaction score
Will do man. I'm on the hunt for a new job at the moment but I'll see what happens. Are you looking at buying a new dually bed and selling yours or just doing the fenders?

I'm not sure yet, I know where 3 beds are for $1400 mint condition. Then another $1k for paint, so I was thinking of doing the flares to save some cash, but if that doesn't work out I'll just buy a bed and sell mine, or possibly do some trading for a dually bed.

Latest posts

Members online