Project... King Ranch Dually

weazel

Reaction score
There is a company that makes wider than stock fenders, but the name is slipping my mind right now.

They sell them on stylintruck they are called "big boy fenders" I think, they are 4 1/4" wider

Edit: I saw someone beat me too it, sorry

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
I'm not sure yet, I know where 3 beds are for $1400 mint condition. Then another $1k for paint, so I was thinking of doing the flares to save some cash, but if that doesn't work out I'll just buy a bed and sell mine, or possibly do some trading for a dually bed.

buy a bed and have it painted and ready to go, and sell the old bed. It will make the axle swap easier to with the bed off the truck. So im taking the bed off anyway when i come to help do this.

SAK

Reaction score
buy a bed and have it painted and ready to go, and sell the old bed. It will make the axle swap easier to with the bed off the truck. So im taking the bed off anyway when i come to help do this.

I didn't know it was easier to remove u bolts with the bed removed.

B.Warning

Reaction score

You obviously haven't seen how much crap I have in my bed. Not a chance in hell it would be easier to pull the bed.

Your more than welcome to pull it, but I'll sit with a cold one and watch.
I didn't know it was easier to remove u bolts with the bed removed.

It's Randall...would you expect him to do something the easy way?
Sasquatch has to get everything from the top and his paws can't fit in the wheel wells.

Sent from my I fone 5

LOL Matt you need to come up here and help with the circus act. I can see it now...sasquatch with his head and hands stuck in the fender Wells, gets pissed off, and Carries the truck and all off into the woods. LOL

simonton6.4

Reaction score
Here's a chop I had done. Opinions.....

94321910200149996735457.jpg

Wow that's sexy

sootie

Reaction score
Here's a chop I had done. Opinions.....

94321910200149996735457.jpg

looks awesome. the paint wont last long imo. what i would suggest is black linex on the top half and then tan linex on the bottom and linex the two tone on the truck to match. i have seen a truck with it and the only difference is that it is a duller appearance instead of a shiny tan.

have you also considered a super single on the front instead of a typical dually wheel? looks killer i think

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
How much does those flat beds run?

Here is a copy from an email when I priced out a new bed for my dually.

You are going to need a 96x102-38.
Workbed: $2005 + 200 B&W + 225 LED's
Underbody toolboxes: Buy one at $240, get one for $75 with purchase of a
workbed, then $240 for remaining boxes
4Box Utility: $3355 + 200 B&W + 225 LED's
(Toolbox Demensions: (4) 18" Long x 12 Deep x 14 Tall)
Stepside: $3455 + 200 B&W + 225 LED's
(Toolbox Demensions: (2) 18" Long x 12 Deep x 14 Tall & (2) 24" Long x 12
Deep x 14 Tall)

Brian was looking at the work bed and the step side so that should be around the price...quote was from 6 months or so ago so prices may be a bit different. These are also factory prices, bradford is 3hrs north of me so the last one I bought I just drove up to get it. Dealer prices might be higher.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
don't give him any ideas, I'm changing the box on my shorted dually and switching to '11 fenders on it

Sent while spinning 18 wheels

B.Warning

Reaction score
Haha, I'll keep with the original style fenders. I'll have a 13'or 14' dually in my driveway soon enough as it is.

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
How's this coming Brian? My dually got a bit of a love tap on the top of the bed yesterday, one bed side needs replaced, possibly the whole bed. I'm thinking it's the perfect time for me to go SRW, if I do, I've got my factory fenders you could paint and put on, I'd sell them for cheaper than new ones run. Just let me know if you're interested.

B.Warning

Reaction score
How's this coming Brian? My dually got a bit of a love tap on the top of the bed yesterday, one bed side needs replaced, possibly the whole bed. I'm thinking it's the perfect time for me to go SRW, if I do, I've got my factory fenders you could paint and put on, I'd sell them for cheaper than new ones run. Just let me know if you're interested.

I had a few slight detours lately, had a new baby girl Sunday, and smoked my tc and clutches yesterday. It's still happening tho, just have to find time.

lw1c.jpg

Latest posts

Members online