Project: PERFECT DUALLY

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I lol when I think about you spitting your dinner up on Jacob LOL

No snow in Phoenix after the storm eh? I wish I could remember who was leading before they called the match for weather

The chips and salsa was really good, it is hard to find good salsa in utah we dont employ the illegals...

Dennis if i move down there can i store my boat in your shop?

They got it all in Mickelson won.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Hell of a meal we had there, I agree

Dually might need GPS. Dearden and I got lost on our way to strictly a couple times. Friggin' doing burnouts in the Galant with 38 miles on it, was tits though

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Hell of a meal we had there, I agree

Dually might need GPS. Dearden and I got lost on our way to strictly a couple times. Friggin' doing burnouts in the Galant with 38 miles on it, was tits though

GPS would help all the cacti look the same to me. Big mans directions where jacked though.

jkidd_39

Reaction score
hypermax rods and girdle for 450hp.. sounds like your lying to your self.. you can't have that kind of built bottom end without some dangerous fun!

Looks like a cool project

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
I don't remember the place, but it was good.

His directions were fine, you just couldn't follow them because they deviated from the GPS and the GPS didn't know about the newly opened freeway.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I don't remember the place, but it was good.

His directions were fine, you just couldn't follow them because they deviated from the GPS and the GPS didn't know about the newly opened freeway.

Ya i am sure they where but my ADD kicked in after the first turn.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Going to be an awesome build Dennis...

Do an 05' paint matched front clip please
That's already on the 2002...it stays...along with my custom hood.

hypermax rods and girdle for 450hp.. sounds like your lying to your self.. you can't have that kind of built bottom end without some dangerous fun!

Looks like a cool project
I like to overbuild. Not saying it won't be capable of more, but what I really want is a setup that lives in ONE tune, whether daily driving or towing...just get in it and drive. 450hp with the right setup should be great for everything I want...and if I need to show someone what 8000# of land yacht can do...flip the switch. It won't be anything stupid though...I've got the race truck for that.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
That's already on the 2002...it stays...along with my custom hood.

I like to overbuild. Not saying it won't be capable of more, but what I really want is a setup that lives in ONE tune, whether daily driving or towing...just get in it and drive. 450hp with the right setup should be great for everything I want...and if I need to show someone what 8000# of land yacht can do...flip the switch. It won't be anything stupid though...I've got the race truck for that.

This is what you really need.

140_zps40adb2e5.jpg

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Really guys...go clutter up someone elses thread!

Geez sorry man just got excited talking about all the fun we have had together but if your thread is more important i understand.

2012 seats and center console there i contributed bye.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
You guys are killing me! How does boating on Havasu or buying a Shelby Mustang apply. Sheesh!

I'd love 2012 Seats and Console...have you see what those cost???? I've been trying to find a wrecked truck to get them from and can't locate one.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Wanting and getting are 2 different things Jared. Right now, my "toy" budget goes into the race truck (and I refuse to add up the receipts...afraid of what the total would be). Maybe I will get to quit spending on it soon and think about a different toy...

Latest posts

Members online