Project Ultimate Work Truck

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
Thanks guys.

I'm also planning on running 1 or 2 12v DC air compressors with a tank. What brand compressor setup and cfm rating you recommend in order to be able to run a 1/2 impact of sorts?

My compressor is a VIAR. 10007 part number, it's almost their top one, but they make them with dual compressors. They also make a line of 24Vv industrial ones. Mine is constant duty, 150 PSI / 1.66 CFM came with a 2.5 gal tank. I've run my 1/2 impact on it just fine... but I'm not taxing it hard all day.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Screw that Im out

EDIT: Brian, quit being lazy and get my bed off you sum bish

Ill help you go take it, it would probably be quickest just to sawzall the frame between the cab and bed and just take all that and take the bed off back at your place. We can bring the frame back and JB weld it back together. He will never be able to tell the difference

B.Warning

Reaction score
The rest of the bumper showed up after lunch. I went ahead and tacked it together.

Like I said it's a Road Rhino diy kit. It went together very nicely. All the pieces lined up perfect and it feels heavier built than the road armor I had on my kr.

rerude8a.jpg

6abe3ebe.jpg

y4ynu5e6.jpg

eraha8u2.jpg

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

B.Warning

Reaction score
Figured I'd throw this up for my admires that b!tch about it being dirty.

majy7upe.jpg

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

B.Warning

Reaction score
Looking forward to this Brian! You never dissapoint

Haha. Thanks bud.
Ill help you go take it, it would probably be quickest just to sawzall the frame between the cab and bed and just take all that and take the bed off back at your place. We can bring the frame back and JB weld it back together. He will never be able to tell the difference
:flipa:
I like ultimate work trucks! Nothing wrong with making it everything you need it to be and also what you want it to be!

Thanks, I hope it turns out. I set the bar pretty high on the or and don't want this one to be a flop.
LOL I'll leave you alone now
But the fun is just beginning...
Glad to see you build another truck! That 6.4L was freakin sexy!

Sent while I probably should be doing something productive.

Nice, can't wait to see it finished!

Thanks guys.

B.Warning

Reaction score
OK so besides from what I've mentioned with the parts I have.... what else do you guys think I should do? I'm open to suggestions.

java

Reaction score
Do you use anything electric? A good power inverter is always a good idea.

java

Reaction score
I just have a small black and decker unit that works good. But I've been wanting to upgrade, I'm not really sure where to find a good one.

B.Warning

Reaction score
I go tomorrow to pick up the bed, and the goal is to get my bed removed by tomorrow evening. It's gonna be a busy weekend. Goal is to get flatbed under coated and installed, lift put on, traction bars on, air bags, and bumper finished and welded up to get sent to paint.

Gonna be busy busy.