Project Ultimate Work Truck

B.Warning

Reaction score
Dam this is going to look good when done.
Thanks
It will go smoothly because of the expert bed alignment you received...
Very true. Got it welded and bolted down and passenger box on before we called it a night.
Looking good !!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Thanks
I like it, but how much pressure did you need to clear?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Only 60psi and it raised it about 3in. It'll work till I get my u bolts and bottom plate.
Looking good

Damn that looks good!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Thanks guys
when you putting all your stuff on the bed?
I'll get the fuel tank on tomorrow then figure out the rest. The boxes are already full of tools and crap.
Do I see wheel/tire poke from the bed? Looks nice
Yep they stick out a bit. Just enough to keep it dirty all the time.
Yeah the tires poke out. It will be covered like the rest of his truck as soon as he makes one trip down his driveway...

It's already covered. Hell your truck was spotless before you ran threw the mud pit of a road.

B.Warning

Reaction score
I was looking for a tool box online for all my wenches, sockets, etc... And found this box made by Geneva Products and thought I'd give it a shot so I ordered 1 of them just encase it was a flop. It showed up today and I'm impressed with the quality of build. I went ahead and ordered another one. This one has 5 steel drawers with nice solid rollers.

That little box weighs about 50lbs empty.

eru6y7e3.jpg

emanyna2.jpg

For the other boxes I'm going with 2 low side boxes from either uws or weatherguard.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

B.Warning

Reaction score
You know, I dont even have it, but I bet its getting more action than your old lady gives you.. even with a blown motor..

Hey dickhole, my sex life is nothing to talk about on the forums.... Actually there's nothing to talk about period.

Its like us farmers having a drought... You can pray for a rain, dance, cuss, whatever... It won't rain till it decides to.

LOL

B.Warning

Reaction score
Got the boxes and fuel tank mounted today. I was looking on BookFace and found these weather guard boxes on a local page for sale. After a little bargaining I got both boxes for $350. So that's my deal of the winter. I'll get more pics tomorrow as it got dark on me.

aha4a3es.jpg

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

B.Warning

Reaction score
Looks good buddy, always good to have plenty of storage!

Thanks man. I'm prone to be a hoarder when it comes to a work truck. I literally keep every tool I own damn near on a truck that way I'm never without. I'm getting there tho... Slowly but surely.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
As many of you know I got a new truck. In doing so I also sold my F550. I hated to do it but it being a regular cab was a pain in the a$$ having kids and all. So I decided to go back to only 1 truck other than my 2 ton truck. After working out of this truck for a few months I decided that some things have got to change in my favor in order to make this thing more work friendly. The end goal is to have a fully functional work rig but to look good doing it.

The truck is a fully loaded 6.7, leather, nav, sunroof, etc. I already ptm the grill surround and bumpers but part of that is going to change. I also already installed 22.5 Alcoa wheels with 255/70/22.5 double coin RLB490 traction tires.

Exterior:

Bumper is a Road Rhino diy weld together kit that's a copy of the road armor pre runner that I had on my 6.4. It's winch ready and will receive a Mile Marker 16.5 winch along with Rigid d2 lights and Rigid 30" Light bar. I've also already put smoked cab and mirror covers on it. Levi Fenner hooked me up with a set of ptm headlights so those will be going in too. Other than that I'm going to remove the 6.7 door badge and call it quits for now.

Flat Bed:

Is going to be a IronStar Barron Series. After a lot of research I came to the conclusion that this was the heaviest built bed on the market comparing it to others. I had my mind made up that I was going to get the Bradford StepSide bed but after lots of phone calls and measuring my tires being 37" tall and the wheel well opening only being 33" that it simply wasn't going to work with the minimum height I was wanting to stay at. The IronStar bed has a 30k lb gooseneck ball, class 5 receiver hitch, smooth steel sides instead of diamond tread, 5" hinged flip down side rails, led lights, and tapered underbody tool boxes. I go and pick it up this week.

Suspension:

I went with a combination of Icon, OUO, and Bilstein. I'm staying at a 2.5" icon coils, 5" ouo traction block w/ long gusset bars and bilstein 5100 shocks. Also going to throw on my icon stabilizers since they're laying here. Also have Firestone bags with onboard compressor going on.

HP Mods:

Is simple but to the point. I've already installed a S&B intake. And also picked up a Spartan and 5" to throw on it. I've been in close touch with Morgan about doing his single turbo kit once available to keep things reliable. That's really about it unless Jared talks me into a duel fueler setup.

I'll post pics as I go and get pics off my old phone to add here. This thing has got to be done by planting season. And the suspension work and flat bed will be done this week hopefully since the buyer of the factory bed is up my a$$ to get it installed on his truck. We'll see how things turn out.

At this point in time I owe a huge thanks to Morgan @ Midwest Diesel and to Jared@ River City. I wouldn't be this far without there help and knowledge.

its time for a new episode of keeping up with the warnings!

You forgot to mention a lil tid bit about the interior. Its COVERED in ***in dog hair!

For one they don't make a similar sized tire to accommodate a super single wheel. And secondly my opinion is super single look like a bucket of smashed a$$holes on a dually truck.
We know that you dont want your truck to look like you. We all know that your trying to compinsate for something.

God Brian, everything you touch screams, "I'm a big gay redneck"

More like little gay redneck..

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online