Propain injected stacks (flame thrower stacks) need info

smokedout250

Reaction score
The spark in front of the exit should get you some fire! I don't think you would need 3/8s line... What's your pressure at? To much can cause it to not light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike For Mayor

Reaction score
i have a manual 0-60 i think i need to get a gauge to see what its at i just turn the little knob until i can start to hear it

Mike For Mayor

Reaction score
use a fuel pump relay instead.maybe two of them 1 for each coil.how are you getting the coils to fire? And 3/8" line not a bad idea either. But get the fuel lines closer for sure.

with a new age turn signal relay.. its slow
i need something that turns on and off real fast i just dont know what i need..

Mike For Mayor

Reaction score
yeah i just flip a switch to turn on the coils and when i get the nos part in i will have that hooked to a switch also

4tonGT40

Reaction score
yeah i just flip a switch to turn on the coils and when i get the nos part in i will have that hooked to a switch also
ok...hear me out.
1 toogle switch for the coils on 2 fuel pump relays and 1 push button type switch to purge the fuel from the NOS valve once you set the pressure where you want it. Get the fuel supply line almost on top of the spark plug and there shoud be FIRE! hahahahah I love fire.remember to put like a 30 amp fuse inline just in case.

907DAVE

Reaction score
Your gonna need to run a relay to ground the coil and collapse the field to get any spark, but finding to something to trigger the relay is gonna take a bit of research.

907DAVE

Reaction score
The easiest solution would be to get an old taser....then wire it into your ignitor....that would be waay easy.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Do an internet search for "555 timer circuit" and use that to trigger a high speed relay that triggers your coils. It should be just a matter of choice for the set of capacitors and resistors to get it to whatever trigger speed you desire - or using some potentiometers you can have it adjustable. Probably $15 max at Radio shack for the parts.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
This should be pretty cool!! I have seen it and it looks neat. Just don't do it on a pickup that is used for commercial stuff........ DOT might not like it. LOL

Would love to see it working when you are all done..

Mike For Mayor

Reaction score
ok...hear me out.
1 toogle switch for the coils on 2 fuel pump relays and 1 push button type switch to purge the fuel from the NOS valve once you set the pressure where you want it. Get the fuel supply line almost on top of the spark plug and there shoud be FIRE! hahahahah I love fire.remember to put like a 30 amp fuse inline just in case.

fuel relays are 20$ a pop !:fustrate:

superstroked

Reaction score
What about a turn signal relay that flashes faster when the bulb is out...what causes that and how could he utilize it???

4tonGT40

Reaction score
What about a turn signal relay that flashes faster when the bulb is out...what causes that and how could he utilize it???
Nor real sure but I think the only reason it blinks faster is because the signal doesn't travel as far bc a bulb is burnt out..not bc its a different relay.

Members online

No members online now.