PSA Hoodies??

Status
Not open for further replies.

KPSquared

Reaction score
Please don't print them on Under Armour... I don't want to look like all the wanna-be athlete douche bags in my town...

Let us know what you come up with! (I realize that is a bit a redundant statement considering you already have plans for something, and you will want to sell them, so you'll probably let us know...)

DieselheadJake

Reaction score
I'd definently pay to have a hoodie in duck marshland camo or brush country camo! Thats just me though, maybe some people on here would go with me on that idea.

wildstang3

Reaction score
Id be down for a couple as well and I like the carhartt idea, columbia also makes a quality sweatshirt that doesnt shrink Id be willing to pay more for a sweatshirt that doesnt shrink!

SINNER

Reaction score
It's funny how all the rednecks like that Carhartt garbage but rag on a good quality cold weather product like Under Armour. 2 thin layers of UA keeps you warmer that 5 layers of that stiff as cardboard crap carhartt has been ripping people off on for decades. You would honestly think something that feels like coarse burlap would last longer that a t shirt also.

Beans71086

Reaction score
It's funny how all the rednecks like that Carhartt garbage but rag on a good quality cold weather product like Under Armour. 2 thin layers of UA keeps you warmer that 5 layers of that stiff as cardboard crap carhartt has been ripping people off on for decades. You would honestly think something that feels like coarse burlap would last longer that a t shirt also.

Let me start by saying that under armour has its place. But some us use our cloths for more than just a cold weather product. I do alot of work around cutting and welding. If youve ever been around under armors synthetic material and extreme heat you would know it likes to melt. Carhartts more cotton based material will hold up much better in the work enviornment. So when I buy cloths its normally for the long haul, I'd wear the psa hoodie as a "going out" hoodie until I get stain on it or tear it (which I somehow always seem to do). Then it becomes a work hoodie till its dead. So with that said I like under armor and have a couple pairs of under shirts and pants. But for any other purpose I'll take carhartt. :D

moose99psd

Reaction score
Let me start by saying that under armour has its place. But some us use our cloths for more than just a cold weather product. I do alot of work around cutting and welding. If youve ever been around under armors synthetic material and extreme heat you would know it likes to melt. Carhartts more cotton based material will hold up much better in the work enviornment. So when I buy cloths its normally for the long haul, I'd wear the psa hoodie as a "going out" hoodie until I get stain on it or tear it (which I somehow always seem to do). Then it becomes a work hoodie till its dead. So with that said I like under armor and have a couple pairs of under shirts and pants. But for any other purpose I'll take carhartt. :D

agreed, is it just me or is dirt and oil and grease just jump onto clothes? WTF

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Columbia, Under Armour, Nike, Carhartt, anything with a good name behind it and a quality product.

Much better than buying something and after 4 times of washing it, its shrunk up and un comfortable

TripleE44

Reaction score
The brand name hoodies seems like a serious headache. That raises the cost to a really big investment for our site owners. There are still nicer hoodies out there that won't cost them $50 before printing. The underarmour for example would require way too much outlay on their part just to hope they sell all of them. They whole pre pay thing would more than likely also be a headache.

Let's just all suggest he gets the hoodies that are a FEW dollars more than the others. I mean really, $50 hoodies for how many members now? Over 3000 I thought. That's a LOT for them to plan/hope/pay for.

ZombieHNTR

Reaction score
The brand name hoodies seems like a serious headache. That raises the cost to a really big investment for our site owners. There are still nicer hoodies out there that won't cost them $50 before printing. The underarmour for example would require way too much outlay on their part just to hope they sell all of them. They whole pre pay thing would more than likely also be a headache.

Let's just all suggest he gets the hoodies that are a FEW dollars more than the others. I mean really, $50 hoodies for how many members now? Over 3000 I thought. That's a LOT for them to plan/hope/pay for.

Champion, beefy Hans, the more the weight, better quality. Have made plenty if car club sweatshirts with both and no issues.

fatsix

Reaction score
XL tall here. Normally i get 2x, wash it twice and its up above my belt and like 3x wide. Btw. that Carhartt cardboard crap doesn't allow as much wind through. Carhartt jacket, vest with the UA underneath is the way to do it. My half zip sweatshirt for work was $145. Gotta love the price for flame retardant clothing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online