PSA Sticker thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

01platinum

Reaction score
WOW this thread is comical. Funny reading peoples comments on following directions. LOL

Gare should have mine put on next week since truck will be done Friday.

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
I went with 3 first class stamps. If I don't get anything back the consensus will be you must feed the mail monster more stamps

JD3020

Reaction score
I'll be sending my envelope out this week. Just not sure where i wanna put one, maybe i'll cut it in half and put it on the slider.

David S.

Reaction score
I'll be sending my envelope out this week. Just not sure where i wanna put one, maybe i'll cut it in half and put it on the slider.

there already made for the slider. The ones Gare is sending out anyway

bcpsd

Reaction score
Gare, bring one with you to work next week. I'll swing by and pick it up if that's ok.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Sure man. Im in the Bahamas right now but will be back in SETX tommorow night. Stickers should be on my desk at work when I get there on Tuesday ...or Wednesday.

jwlandry

Reaction score
Sure man. Im in the Bahamas right now but will be back in SETX tommorow night. Stickers should be on my desk at work when I get there on Tuesday ...or Wednesday.

let me know when/where would be a good place to meet up with you as well. Just seems a little easier to drive 30min to go get one vs. the mail

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Just got home. Needless to say I had a full mailbox. Thanks for the love, fellas!!

Ouch

Reaction score
Starting the search for a big envolope tomorrow.. Hopefully I can find one.. It be a long drive to pick one up from MN...:walkin:

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Got the stickers today. Thank you to those who sent legal envelopes. These stickers are silk screened on 10 yr vinyl and I really don't want to fold them. Im going to go get bigger envelopes to fill the requests I did receive from those who sent small envelopes, but please guys send the larger legal envelopes.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Mailed tomorrow... Do you have to double stamp them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online