PSA Sticker thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Ok. I have mailed out every sticker request I have received as of today. You guys who sent em...look for them in the mail soon....

oneton

Reaction score
gare,any other colors gonna be available?what about ones for a solid back glass?

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
gare,any other colors gonna be available?what about ones for a solid back glass?

Eventually we will get into other colors. Not sure about mass producing the long ones yet. You probably could take an exacto knife and make these into a long one..

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
These are the perfect envelopes for the stickers. Throw three stamps on it just to be on the safe side. I had to add postage to a couple of the envelopes I received...

2011-07-06_22-24-34_993.jpg

2011-07-06_22-25-01_636.jpg

Dslfumes

Reaction score
Gare, could I maybe pick mine up from you tomorrow evening? I should be home around 6pm, or my brother in law will be here for sure if you are in the hood.

*White will be good, gonna clean off the back glass and take the PSN one that Jason gave me that's on the tailgate.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Sure. I past you in town the other day. I could have thrown one through your window.
PM me to remind me tommorow afternoon. I can meet up somewhere....not sure if I will be home til after 8 or so...

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
My envelope will be sent out tomorrow morning. Exact envelope as in the picture with 3 stamps stuck on it. Same setup for the return envelope. Can't wait for my sticker! Thanks for the generous offer to everyone. I look forward to being in the PSA for a long time.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
My envelope will be sent out tomorrow morning. Exact envelope as in the picture with 3 stamps stuck on it. Same setup for the return envelope. Can't wait for my sticker! Thanks for the generous offer to everyone. I look forward to being in the PSA for a long time.

Awesome!!

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Gare , the wife just informed me she wanted one for her Superduty too ...guess I'll be sending you an envelope !

Irontx

Reaction score
Hey Gare, what size envelope do I need for my windshield banner???:rockon::poke:

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Lol Jesse. You boys will get your banner option eventually...

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Well....I was gonna wait to announce this but changed my mind. I have some really sweet PSA windshield banners headed my way. White with stars on the ends. Die cut...really nice. Gonna need 20 bucks for em. Not cheap to have done. Let me know if you are interested ...

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Thanks Gare, looking forward to representing in Kyrgyzstan! Pics to follow when i receive them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.