QSSB into an HFSB

bucklee00

Reaction score
I see you're non intercooled. Do you plan on adding one or can you get away with out it on this combo? Or is it just detuned?

powerSmokin

Reaction score
I see you're non intercooled. Do you plan on adding one or can you get away with out it on this combo? Or is it just detuned?

I have no issues with having a non inner cooled setup. No detuning here, I'm hitting 45-50psi of boost non studded. My theory as to why I haven't blown a head gasket is because it bleeds off the pressure quicker and doesn't hold it in the inner cooler as long.

Hottest I have seen is 1400* WOT going up a steep hill with a quad trailer and one quad.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
I can't get forty and have the same turbo with bigger injectors?

You may have some boost leakage or you need to to adjust your tunes. What is your ICP doing at full throttle? It's says you have 205's in your sig, pretty sure those are smaller unless you haven't updated your sig.

Last edited:

bruce

Reaction score
You may have some boost leakage or you need to to adjust your tunes. What is your ICP doing at full throttle? It's says you have 205's in your sig, pretty sure those are smaller unless you haven't updated your sig.

and your lack of intercooler raises boost

cjfarm11

Reaction score
Oops need to update my sig. i have 250/100's. And i guess i never thought about higher boost without an intercooler. Good call bruce.

Strokersace

Reaction score
I'm still shocked that it didn't cost you your 1st unborn child, seeings how it wasn't a brand new unabused one and all...

Strokersace

Reaction score
Well going direct is usually cheaper, would be pointless and have no profit gain if a third party didn't mark up the price some.

But according to the 3rd party at the start of this thread, the 2 different prices (based on condition of turbo) came directly from the turbo builder. That's what I was getting at...

Latest posts

Members online