Quality parts+ great tuning* 0 smoke = Awesome

Irontx

Reaction score
I haven't really paid much attention to smoke when I leg this thing out. Usually I'm watching what's in front of me and watching my monitors. I was watching a video of me playing with a mustang and I noticed something. My truck is virtually smoke free with 190/100s under wot..!!!!...
This is a video from their pov....
http://youtu.be/l6ukytCzWgA So.... for all those newbies out there that think smoke equals power... so wrong. I'm so impressed with how clean it burns.
I can assure you.... all the power is there with it. All mods in my sig. Looks like it worked out to be a great combo for a 600+ hp DD..

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
I love it when people are happy about clean tunes! This is the trend we need to be setting in the diesel community! I piss people off on a daily basis because I call them out about their "rolling coal" bullchit!

militant83

Reaction score
Nice man... I wouldn't have anything other than clean tunes. I just shake my head when I see kids racing through town blowing smoke. And if I see it while on the clock..I'll just stop them and inform them how cool it really is with a $150 piece of paper. :D

Irontx

Reaction score
Nice man... I wouldn't have anything other than clean tunes. I just shake my head when I see kids racing through town blowing smoke. And if I see it while on the clock..I'll just stop them and inform them how cool it really is with a $150 piece of paper. :D

That's awesome man!!!! LOL

Irontx

Reaction score
I can't see your signature. How do I see it when on iPad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not sure.... but here ya go.
2006 F250 CC SWB 2WD Lariat;ARP Headstuds;FCDP EGR Delete;Fluidampr;Hellmann Sump;Airdog II;Barder stage 3;Warren 190/100s;4" Turbo Back Exhaust;Modded Tranny
Coolant Filter;ZexNitrous; Glowshift Elite Gauges Edge CTS;AFE Intake
tunes from Matt@Gearheads'
IPR oil cooler relocate

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score

:jawdrop:

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
It's nice to make the power cleanly right... Mine smokes like hell until the turbo lights and its just a faint yes... But if I'm on the highway and hammer into in OD it is bad.... :(, :)

Irontx

Reaction score
It's nice to make the power cleanly right... Mine smokes like hell until the turbo lights and its just a faint yes... But if I'm on the highway and hammer into in OD it is bad.... :(, :)

I know exactly what you mean. I had my shift points changed a little so that it doesn't hit OD till a little north of 55.... keeps my turbo happier..

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
I'm not sure.... but here ya go.

2006 F250 CC SWB 2WD Lariat;ARP Headstuds;FCDP EGR Delete;Fluidampr;Hellmann Sump;Airdog II;Barder stage 3;Warren 190/100s;4" Turbo Back Exhaust;Modded Tranny

Coolant Filter;ZexNitrous; Glowshift Elite Gauges Edge CTS;AFE Intake

tunes from Matt@Gearheads'

IPR oil cooler relocate

How much giggle gas?

Irontx

Reaction score
How much giggle gas?

I keep a .125 pill in it. I haven't filled my bottle in well over a year. Actually.... I would be kinda hesitant to use any out in the wild. LOL Its a whole other animal with that stuff. I could just about hear my wallet crying the last time I sprayed it!!!

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
I keep a .125 pill in it. I haven't filled my bottle in well over a year. Actually.... I would be kinda hesitant to use any out in the wild. LOL Its a whole other animal with that stuff. I could just about hear my wallet crying the last time I sprayed it!!!

:rockon:

s10mike

Reaction score
just like a cop. OHIO COAL ROLLERS, then gives tickets for it. nice:badidea:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.