question about my 6.0

6.0stroker

Reaction score
First off I'm sorry that I ask so my questions I just don't know and enjoy learning from u guys my truck is finally studded and deleted and ford did all the work, I have a 05 f250 w 110k, 4" tb, gauges and ford replaced aton of stuff on my motor even a new head my question is can I safley run my sct on proformace setting?

6.0stroker

Reaction score
Ok but its safe to run run the pre loaded tunes, and what's the difference from a custom tune and a pre loaded on?

Snake

Reaction score
There's a lot of really good custom tunes out there from companies like Truck Source Diesel, Tony Wildman, Innovative Diesel, Quick Tricks, Gearhead, etc....

Their max horsepower numbers are all really close. Biggest difference is in drivability (power delivery and shifting).

Right now I'm running the SPD from Truck Source Diesel and smile every time I step on the skinny pedal.

Stroker04

Reaction score
There's a lot of really good custom tunes out there from companies like Truck Source Diesel, Tony Wildman, Innovative Diesel, Quick Tricks, Gearhead, etc....

Their max horsepower numbers are all really close. Biggest difference is in drivability (power delivery and shifting).

Right now I'm running the SPD from Truck Source Diesel and smile every time I step on the skinny pedal.

I love Chris's tuning it sucks that he stopped doing email tunes.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I love Chris's tuning it sucks that he stopped doing email tunes.

He still does it. Got a tune a month ago

I like the SPD from truck source diesel but the srl+ gets much better mileage so thats what I'll be driving around most of the time.

Stroker04

Reaction score
He still does it. Got a tune a month ago

I like the SPD from truck source diesel but the srl+ gets much better mileage so thats what I'll be driving around most of the time.

Did he get out of email tuning for awhile then? Last I heard he was only doing live tuning?

Snake

Reaction score
Yea he did. He's back doing some email tunes.

This. He got out of email tunes to do live tunes only. He started doing email tunes again so I decided to give him a try. His tune is still loaded in my truck. :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.