question about my 6.0

Stroker04

Reaction score
This. He got out of email tunes to do live tunes only. He started doing email tunes again so I decided to give him a try. His tune is still loaded in my truck. :D

Gotcha that's what I thought. This is the first I have heard about him doing email tunes again.

MorganY

Reaction score
First off I'm sorry that I ask so my questions I just don't know and enjoy learning from u guys my truck is finally studded and deleted and ford did all the work, I have a 05 f250 w 110k, 4" tb, gauges and ford replaced aton of stuff on my motor even a new head my question is can I safley run my sct on proformace setting?

Don't apologize for asking questions. We are all glad to help. Everyone of us was in your shoes at one time or another.

Custom tunes for the win.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

patrick@WDI

Reaction score
Personally I run KEM, but its all in who you are most comfortable with

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

pistonbully

Reaction score
So truely how do you find the Kem tuning? I have really been leaning that way just havent pulled the trigger. Asit has been said everyone has there own preference, I just want more info on Kem

patrick@WDI

Reaction score
I'd give mike a call, or pm me and I can give you my experiences

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

6.0stroker

Reaction score
They had to put two new heads on, studs, delete, gauges, blue spring, and rest of motor was gone threw and updated every thing u don't wanna know how much it was lol and every body is telling me diff people to get custom tune from I need to know who makes the best and safe to run w my mods?

Last edited:

Snake

Reaction score
They had to put two new heads on, studs, delete, gauges, blue spring, and rest of motor was gone threw and updated every thing u don't wanna know how much it was lol and every body is telling me diff people to get custom tune from I need to know who makes the best and safe to run w my mods?

The best answer I can give you is that with 99.99% certainty, all of these recommended companies will give you a safe tune. Some might make a little more power than the others, and some might be hard to tell the difference between. And the one that makes the most power may shift horribly except under WOT.

I wouldn't hesitate to give any of them a call.

Last edited:

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Chris @ TSD, Eric @ IDP, Matt @ Gearhead, Vivian @ Quick Tricks or Tony @ TDP. All write you great tunes and help tweak the base tune to your liking. Great companies.

I hear Jared @ RCD is tuning now too, but I havn't run his tunes so I can't honestly tell you anything about them. I can tell you RCD 's customer service on other stuff is great as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstrokeracing

Reaction score
I've ran gear head, innovative and TSD all on my stock 6.0.

I reccomend to get some from all of them and see what you like.

Gearhead is the most friendly to drive, very low smoke, runs very well. Shifting is very nice.

IDP is still friendly to drive, shifting is good, power is great.

TSD is the most aggressive. I had SPD with early lock up and it was a lot of fun but in traffic wasn't the best. But a blast to drive.

I had no complaints with any. I just like my tuning a bit more aggressive. You can't go wrong any way you go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

true98jeep

Reaction score
I have php's 100 race loaded in my truck now and I love it for drive ability it is great just normal driving in town all the way to wot. I think these tunes are my favorite so far betw gear head innovative and php.

Latest posts

Members online