question on BW fmw 364.5

04cr450

Reaction score
it honestly surprised me on the seat of the pants feel... I figured it would have been the same seat of the pants feel as the vgt stage 3 and 175/75's.... I was wrong fortunately.
After talking with the guys at mpd when I purchased their up pipes- they sadi they have been selling lots of the 64.5's.

Merc82

Reaction score
This is definitely the route I am gonna take if I go non-vgt.

Fox hunt

Reaction score
it honestly surprised me on the seat of the pants feel... I figured it would have been the same seat of the pants feel as the vgt stage 3 and 175/75's.... I was wrong fortunately.

After talking with the guys at mpd when I purchased their up pipes- they sadi they have been selling lots of the 64.5's.

Went you originally going to get everything from CED?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

java

Reaction score

What is the difference in spool up between the two?

KCTurbos

Reaction score

I am glad you like your new setup so much. I am very surprised to hear you give so much credit to just a turbo swap... considering since running the stage 3 you installed a fully built tranny, upgraded intercooler, no limit intake, and new larger 205cc injectors (and maybe a few other things).

I am excited to see some numbers. Any chance on hitting up eric's dyno again. I know you were around 640-650hp and 45psi of boost with the stage 3, 175s, stock intercooler, , stock tranny on its way out, and air raid intake that was rippling up your restricted filter. Sounds like you will easily be in 700-800hp range easy with all the upgrades.

Last edited:

KCTurbos

Reaction score
650 with 175s? That's one happy dyno.

Agreed... but it was eric at innovative... thats where lots of guys go. I always say to hit up the same dyno with the same operator to produce the closest results. (of course track times are also awesome)

swinky

Reaction score
Agreed... but it was eric at innovative... thats where lots of guys go. I always say to hit up the same dyno with the same operator to produce the closest results. (of course track times are also awesome)
Yeah I'd be interested to see what it makes too. Should be around an honest 700 now.

I need to chat with you about that t500 sometime.

KCTurbos

Reaction score
Yeah I'd be interested to see what it makes too. Should be around an honest 700 now.

I need to chat with you about that t500 sometime.

Sorry to muck up your thread greg...

I was very impressed. Only issue is that he said there is a 50% chance that the hpop case is not re usable. That is why dieselsite starts with a new case.

here is a link to his website... it is the 449 option with 11 shipping. Cant beat that price and I have never heard anything bad about him

http://terminatorengineering.com/store.htm

04cr450

Reaction score
638 hp to be exact. erics dyno is pretty accurate so they said (shane that worked their). I am certainly not talking bad about the stage 3 because it was a great turbo, he just asked me the differences and I told him.
I just did a test*** put my air raid back on and tested it out on the non vgt- broke my filter minder due to it sucking in and can't reset it. The stage 3 did not suck the minder in. I know this is probably a stupid test but it shows also a difference in airflow. I said the bigger 205 injectors do contribute to the power changes for sure.
I am going to dyno again on 2 different dynos this year along with a track run or two down at MIR.

swinky

Reaction score
638 hp to be exact. erics dyno is pretty accurate so they said (shane that worked their). I am certainly not talking bad about the stage 3 because it was a great turbo, he just asked me the differences and I told him.
I just did a test*** put my air raid back on and tested it out on the non vgt- broke my filter minder due to it sucking in and can't reset it. The stage 3 did not suck the minder in. I know this is probably a stupid test but it shows also a difference in airflow. I said the bigger 205 injectors do contribute to the power changes for sure.
I am going to dyno again on 2 different dynos this year along with a track run or two down at MIR.
Are you crew cab? tire size? Traction bars?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.