Race engine block build

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
My set up is like jesse warren's but without the air to water intercooler 350/100s and s475. I haven't dynoed mine yet but he dynoed his I don't know the exact number but his results were like 920hp at the wheels. It's all in your whole set up and tuning

You'll be right at 750 maybe a little more without air to water.

6 L chevy eater

Reaction score
Ten 4. I'll will venture out and say most of us. "Non shop owners" do not have the ability to build our own injectors.

Or should I say large set of competition injectors

Last edited:

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Ten 4. I'll will venture out and say most of us. "Non shop owners" do not have the ability to build our own injectors.

Or should I say large set of competition injectors

yeah it gets pretty complicated when you get into the large sizes. alot more stuff has to be done to the injector.

Matt...what % nozzles are equivelant to flow 83lph

be around 250

What did creampie make with 255s? Mid 700s wasn't it?

it made 760 i believe

TheReelMuhcoy

Reaction score
Well I lost the opportunity on a truck today sold for damn cheap too, I'll be landing one soon enough.

I am really thinking that I would like to go with a twin compounded setup. I am not very confident of a big single, the power band just seems useless, I would like a nice little turbo to help spool up the bigger one, I am thinking of compounds or twin compounds. And yes, somewhere around the 350cc mark with fuel. Maybe hybrid 350's and 150% nozzles. Oil supply has me scratching my head though.

If Morgan @ Midwest comes across this shoot me a PM I'd like to talk.

Last edited:

6 L chevy eater

Reaction score
a big single is perrect for drag racing.............. makes great power throughout the upper rpm range ............................

and its so simple. and it will make really close if not more HP than a reasonbly sized compound set up compound set up

its your money spend it like u want

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.