RCD CP3 Kit Install

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Awesome. Im happy about that. As much as the truck is worked on its nice to know its not a serious endeavour. Think mine could be shipped in a rubbermaid? Lol

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Is the Cp3 pretty noticeable? For the "stock 2.5" guys wondering haha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Big Angry Hillbilly

Reaction score
There is no way to bulkhead this. They do not leak, a 1/8" of ultra grey rtv and your good to go. It's no different than using rtv to seal where your front cover or bed plate seals stop. I would not market something if I thought it was generic, or cheap. Put one on your truck and you will see what I am talking about. I have been running these kits for two years without and issue. If someone has an issue installing this kit they need to lock up their Rubbermaid toolbox and throw away the key.

So, this might be a stupid question but how do you cut the hole in the rocker box? Where do the shavings go?

BogginF350

Reaction score
The rockerbox has about 8 small bolts that hold it on. Then you can drill a hole followed by notching the top out with a hacksaw or right angle grinder. You essentially make a u shaped groove to accept the rail.

BogginF350

Reaction score
Rail to pump only. Most guys have to port their rails still anyhow along with installing new injectors so we did not include them in the kit. I can have Jared add the options of including both rails that come ported along with lines. But you would want to at least run the 110hp nozzles.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Ok. I currently have 60s in the truck. Think i want to keep it there. If we have ported rails already would you just supply the end fitting or are they welded to the rail? Sorry for all the questions and appreciate all the answers.

MINK

Reaction score
Ok. I currently have 60s in the truck. Think i want to keep it there. If we have ported rails already would you just supply the end fitting or are they welded to the rail? Sorry for all the questions and appreciate all the answers.

Shhh...Just do it.

SoGrand

Reaction score
Lmao. A new sleds holdin me back. IQ with a 700, 12' 800r free ride or rcd cp3. Hmmmmm

Ryan just buy all 3 of them! I can get you a heck of a deal on sleds that you want. If you rode a AC i can get you a brand new 800 M Proclimb 153 Sno Pro Limited for 8,000.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Gonna be tough boys. Wish i could get all 3. IQ for the track and skidoo for the trail. Not a big fan of the cats. Buddy owns a dealership in gaylord and i still dont own one. Thats a hell of a deal though. To long for y riding. We dont get enough out here. The free rides a 137 and i feel its to long. Gotta pull the trigger here shortly. Snows fallin up north already

SoGrand

Reaction score
I here you Ryan. I am just waiting for my first trip out west. I think i still have your cell and i will send you some pics when my pump shows up. I hope any day now. If i dont have it i will pm you for your cell.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Im trying to talk shane into guiding me on a trip in canadia. That boys got one hell of a ride. Sounds good dan. Your setups gonna be nasty and very clean and i love clean

White_monster

Reaction score
Let me know what dates work for you and I'll see what works with my schedule. Few more tweaks and my ride will be dialed for this season, can't wait to hear the whistle. Haha.

SoGrand

Reaction score
Shane and Ryan pm me dates. I will gladly come to. Yes Shane the whistle on sleds is very good! Have a 10 154 assault with turbo on it and 12 800 proclimb M with 900 big bore and turbo on it also.

Dan

BogginF350

Reaction score
Ryan,
We only do a swap because I modify the rail and test it before it leaves. Sorry about the long time to reply. The new shop has kept me busy to say the least.