RCSB thread.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
10574345_644269055688043_9120245468878726109_n.jpg

I painted my headliner black and it turned out great...

Damn, looks like that came out pretty great

1BD9D7

Reaction score
I had the front end alignment done yesterday and it drives a lot better. The toe in was way off after lowering with DJM dream beams. He also needed to use different bushings for the caster/camber. It took 2 hours but I'm happy with it so far.

Can anyone recommend a rear sway bar? (I have nothing right now.) I'm sure any 99-15 could be bolted up but what do I want?

Can't wait to have the windows tinted and other wheels installed.

mandkole

Reaction score
What product JR? I was going to do that on the Dodge but the SEM stuff I got for fabrics, carpet, etc did a crappy job on the visors. If I tried to brush it, it matted up in tiny clumps and the other side I didn't brush and its crusty and hard. It worked flawless on the carpet but not the headliner material.

how did you apply it to the carpet? Ive got a blue dye stain in the gray carpet that Ive been wanting to cover, but didn't know what to do it with.

BWCbuilt

Reaction score
I had the front end alignment done yesterday and it drives a lot better. The toe in was way off after lowering with DJM dream beams. He also needed to use different bushings for the caster/camber. It took 2 hours but I'm happy with it so far.

Can anyone recommend a rear sway bar? (I have nothing right now.) I'm sure any 99-15 could be bolted up but what do I want?

Can't wait to have the windows tinted and other wheels installed.

I just run a swaybar from a CCLB truck. Hellwig makes some nice stuff, but I am plenty happy with my OE unit for AutoX.

1BD9D7

Reaction score
I just run a swaybar from a CCLB truck. Hellwig makes some nice stuff, but I am plenty happy with my OE unit for AutoX.

Great thanks for the reply. I am watching for a used one but I'm sure there are different variations over the years 1999 and up. I am sure any oem piece would help me.

1BD9D7

Reaction score
I have been "finishing" the truck in the last week or more. It had a front end alignment, windows tinted, new wheels put on, and today I put in new oem style headlights and a grille - both from eBay.

image.jpg1_zps5hureaoq.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsacbguybd.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsqw5evmyn.jpg

Super diesel I just realized my grille looks a bit similar to yours. I need a non-screwed-up-and-plastidipped-over ford oval... And I agree we need more pictures of that black 08-10 short truck with the harley wheels

Last edited:

Super Diesel

Reaction score
I have been "finishing" the truck in the last week or more. It had a front end alignment, windows tinted, new wheels put on, and today I put in new oem style headlights and a grille - both from eBay.

image.jpg4_zpsqw5evmyn.jpg

Super diesel I just realized my grille looks a bit similar to yours. I need a non-screwed-up-and-plastidipped-over ford oval... And I agree we need more pictures of that black 08-10 short truck with the harley wheels

Looks killer man! Yeah, I was going to buy the same grille as yours but I didn't want that ford oval in the middle. So I went with an XLT style grille, cut out the center portion, then installed an eAutoGrille insert. You can see it a little better here...

315_zps8pnanke5.jpg