Real Tuning

maxxedout

Reaction score
That was definitely a bad transmission from the factory lol. Truck was bone stock at the time. After that got handled, my transmission was well over 100k and still going strong when I sold the truck.

I’ve also heard the rumor that they added a couple clutches to the 2017 transmission, but I don’t know for sure.

BK39

Reaction score
SMH.............I'm sure he will post it as soon as possible. Asking day after day isn't going to speed anything up.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Beta Tunes are out from PPEI...I know a few people who have them. I spoke with a few of them. Everyone seems to be for the most part happy with them

TTBOOST

Reaction score
Will these new trans tunes pop up on your ez-lynk if you already have the ppei support package or do you have to purchase them extra?

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
Beta Tunes are out from PPEI...I know a few people who have them. I spoke with a few of them. Everyone seems to be for the most part happy with them

have they gotten these tunes squared away in terms of power levels from basically stock all the way up to the supposed "200hp" tunes? I know when I read a couple months back I was under the impression they were still tweaking them. my brother just purchased a new Lariat and was asking me what was available. he's debating on waiting out the 3yr warranty he got with the truck. if i were to do it all over again i'd have probably gone EZ Lynk with PPEI but that's just me. I know these new trucks are a little different

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
have they gotten these tunes squared away in terms of power levels from basically stock all the way up to the supposed "200hp" tunes? I know when I read a couple months back I was under the impression they were still tweaking them. my brother just purchased a new Lariat and was asking me what was available. he's debating on waiting out the 3yr warranty he got with the truck. if i were to do it all over again i'd have probably gone EZ Lynk with PPEI but that's just me. I know these new trucks are a little different

The engine tuning is dialed in very nicely, whether it truly makes 200hp over stock I have no real world experience... but it does run very strong and very efficient. The transmission tuning is all they are waiting on to push them a little bit harder!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

there are no ez lynk trans tunes out yet, from anyone, for 2017.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Well then, 3 people I trust very well are lying to me

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

tom the programmer at ez lynk hasn't finished the coding yet, so unless he lies to me daily, it isn't available. he thought it would be done last week and he's had a couple snafu .

maybe you should get more info ? cuz thats all i got from the horse's mouth.

FastFord

Reaction score
Lol then up comes a this tune and truck is **** cuz it burnt the trans post....

Latest posts

Members online