• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

rear springs/overload for 00 ccsb-wtb

INFRNL

Reaction score
I have a set of 03 f350 c codes with overloads but shipping will probably kill the deal. These packs weigh around 100lbs ea

TyCorr

Reaction score
What does the c code mean? I think that is probably the set of springs I need.

Snowman269

Reaction score
C code, One Ton Dually, 8400lb springs,

B code, SRW, 6800lb springs. That's what I have, I'd take $150 for the set. I'm pulling them off this week.

Sorry I have been too busy.

If tycorr doesn't buy the C codes, I will. where are you located.

Snowman on Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

TyCorr

Reaction score
That sounds good snowman do they have the overload leaf? Why you pulling those off?

Are they broke or anything?

Edit: I can relate to getting busy, no problem my friend!

Last edited:

Snowman269

Reaction score
They have overloads, no breaks, good shape.

I'm setting this truck up for my business partner, and he tends to pick up heavy Ag parts 3 or 4 times a year. I have firestone airbags, but he doesn't pay attention and air them up properly. I saw you were looking for B's, so I figured, what the heck, I'll buy some C Code's and it'll be good for both of us.

A month ago I took the B's off my wife's Excursion and went to C's. Big improvement, should have done that back in 2005 when I went to the B's. Oh well, experiment and learn.

Snowman on Tapatalk 2

TyCorr

Reaction score
They have overloads, no breaks, good shape.

I'm setting this truck up for my business partner, and he tends to pick up heavy Ag parts 3 or 4 times a year. I have firestone airbags, but he doesn't pay attention and air them up properly. I saw you were looking for B's, so I figured, what the heck, I'll buy some C Code's and it'll be good for both of us.

A month ago I took the B's off my wife's Excursion and went to C's. Big improvement, should have done that back in 2005 when I went to the B's. Oh well, experiment and learn.

Snowman on Tapatalk 2

Yea, you're on the right track!

INFRNL

Reaction score
I live in Colorado. I have to get a quote for tycorr. I have a funny feeling shipping will be expensive without some kind of commercial account.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Well, maybe snowman can run them through his business acct if that is the case. Ill take his and he'll take those. See what happens.

INFRNL

Reaction score
Well, maybe snowman can run them through his business acct if that is the case. Ill take his and he'll take those. See what happens.

I will get a couple quotes tomorrow and I can see what I can do shipping from work. Will be sending you a pm tomorrow with what I find out

Cody

Reaction score
Hell come to ohio buy me a few beers and you can have a set I have with overloads, just collecting dust by the LP tank..

TyCorr

Reaction score
Snowman, we(infrnl) worked out a deal for his front and rear springs and shipping. Im not totally convinced that I wont still allow us to make some kind of deal. Especially if you pick the stuff up :D

Snowman269

Reaction score
Ok keep me posted, I'll be heading to Salina, KS, then Dallas, possibly Houston, then likely Minnesota, then Michigan, through Chicago, etc. I can bet I'll be making other stops as well since farmers are trying to plant winter wheat.

Snowman on Tapatalk 2

TyCorr

Reaction score
Ok keep me posted, I'll be heading to Salina, KS, then Dallas, possibly Houston, then likely Minnesota, then Michigan, through Chicago, etc. I can bet I'll be making other stops as well since farmers are trying to plant winter wheat.

Snowman on Tapatalk 2

Honestly, Im not really sure what springs I want. The B codes from what I remember were fairly quick to hit the overloads. The parts jockey looked my truck up and said it had b codes as built. The c code should be stiffer and there is typically around 7-800lbs, if not more, in the bed of my truck when its "empty".

You have any shock preferences? With 75 superduties id bet you've tried most of them,lol.

Snowman269

Reaction score
Not quite, but maybe in a few more years,

Rancho 9000 If you like to tinker with adjusting ride. Been a good shock.

Lately I've been buying Bilsteins, for the Super Duties, plush ride unloaded, good handling when loaded and trailering.

Just slapped some Monroe Gas Matics on a F250 I'm driving. They don't handle the heavy loads as well, and the truck bounces more than id like, but for a cheap shock, they work better than worn out Ranchos.

Snowman on Tapatalk 2

TyCorr

Reaction score
Have you tried tue ranchos that are a step down? 7k i believe. Not really into the tinkering, or ill be under there everytime I stop,lol.

Snowman269

Reaction score
No, I always bought 9000s set them at 3 and never touched them again.

That's because I adjusted the first 2 trucks many times, learning 3 was best all around setting. They have a remote adjustment kit, but I didn't bother.

Snowman on Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

INFRNL

Reaction score
@snowman, I live in Colorado Springs. We could have met up, but not sure when you would be heading to tycorrs way. Would save him some money.

If you are still in Colorado we might still be able to meet up. Not sure what your plans or tycorrs are

At tycorr, I use the bilstein 5100s in the rear of my dually and you can tell you're in a truck. I have nothing to compare to, so I am not sure how the b codes will compare.

Last edited:

TyCorr

Reaction score
My very slight memory of the b codes was my truck with a behind the cab box, set of pullout bed drawers, and some loose iron bars, chains and various tools in there and the truck.being on the overloads always.

Members online

No members online now.