Redneck, cheap dual hpop

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I have a pre-production pic but I wont post it without jess giving the okay.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Maybe Jesse can chime in, is the oil getting filtered at all, same pump I used. Works great

g2shuck

Reaction score
Maybe Jesse can chime in, is the oil getting filtered at all, same pump I used. Works great

Shawn I have tha bility of getting a mounting bracket made easily, but what pump and pulley do I need to buy to produce the proper output?

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
I don't get on the 6.0 section much but I have a ton of the brackets and pieces to make these twin hpops if you guys wanted to do a group buy or something I would love to clear them out.

You then source your lines and some parts from Dieselsite. Not taking away from Shawn's kit, just saying.

I know Matt Moroni had issues with what he said was ICP defaulting, never had that issue on any of the kits installed here.

Just throwing it out there.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Tadd I don't have a kit. I don't have a shop, I scap crap together for myself.

This is a great offer from Tadd guys, Matt has made over 1100hp with this kit, start adding your names

g2shuck

Reaction score
I don't get on the 6.0 section much but I have a ton of the brackets and pieces to make these twin hpops if you guys wanted to do a group buy or something I would love to clear them out.

You then source your lines and some parts from Dieselsite. Not taking away from Shawn's kit, just saying.

I know Matt Moroni had issues with what he said was ICP defaulting, never had that issue on any of the kits installed here.

Just throwing it out there.

Tadd PM Sent

Tadd I don't have a kit. I don't have a shop, I scap crap together for myself.

This is a great offer from Tadd guys, Matt has made over 1100hp with this kit, start adding your names

This Is what I am trying to do lol

strokin6L

Reaction score
So seeing as the pump needs filtered oil...where would be the best place to pull from(03/04 and 05-07 trucks) if not directly from the pan then?

strokin6L

Reaction score
haha...no prob, was just curious what's best. Or what will work with the stock oil filtering system. Now if i had an aftermarket oil filter relocation/by-pass kit like RCD's i'm sure i'd be easy enough to tap into the return off of it and use that to feed the dual HPOP...but IDK.

java

Reaction score
I'm interested as well, do you think this will work with a procharger setup?

Latest posts

Members online