Reg Return vs. Crossover

strokin6L

Reaction score
Depends entirely on how the large pickup tube was installed. Too far off the bottom of the tank and you will have problems at low fuel levels.

Dennis, I was running your 5/8" pickup tube and installed very close to the bottom of the tank....probably about the thickness of two quarters. It wouldn't suck air all the time when it was between the 1/8-1/4 mark, but some times it would....but only if the fuel was sloshing around enough. I could hear it in my fuel pump and see the fuel pressure gauge flucuate. I did get in down to were the low fuel light came on once...and glad i was near a fuel station for that one cause i honestly didn't know how much longer i'd be able to go.

Last edited:

java

Reaction score
Yes I did but imo I still don't think it will drop that much.

java

Reaction score
Because everything from the tank to the back of the heads is upgraded so there isn't a reason why it would. 185cc injectors aren't big for that fuel system. Like I said that's just my opinion.

Goose

Reaction score
BUT you have 8 185cc injectors doing their hardest to drop fuel pressure. You will never know if they do because your sensor is before the heads...

Latest posts

Members online