Retired s366?

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
losing faith in the 366 sounds about right.. im going to do some poking around this evening when i get off. I say "normal" in and out becuase the turbo actually had minor in and out when it came out of the box.. oh well maybe its time for a new turbo, maybe not.

since we are talking about turbo's if it does take a chit what should i get next? i have a 2k budget lets hear your suggestions. Oh and i never tow and do love the early spool up of the 366 but feel like its top end is garbage.

I just bought a 4294r.. Going to give it a try got it dirt cheap

NRHX2009

Reaction score
losing faith in the 366 sounds about right.. im going to do some poking around this evening when i get off. I say "normal" in and out becuase the turbo actually had minor in and out when it came out of the box.. oh well maybe its time for a new turbo, maybe not.

since we are talking about turbo's if it does take a chit what should i get next? i have a 2k budget lets hear your suggestions. Oh and i never tow and do love the early spool up of the 366 but feel like its top end is garbage.

S467fmw, .90 or 1.00 housing. I run 238/100's with s467 .90 housing and boy look out. Spools honestly about the same as s366 w .91 A/R and just makes insane power top end. 55+ psi. PM me about some "detailed info"

Lang

Reaction score
This thread is concerning... Instead of bellowed up-pipes and a 38R I was thinking of going to 366. So should I be steering away from the 366?

OSCS

Reaction score
This thread is concerning... Instead of bellowed up-pipes and a 38R I was thinking of going to 366. So should I be steering away from the 366?

Sit tight for a little while. I'm going to find out for sure this weekend what the issue is.

Southmike

Reaction score
I was thinking maybe it was bad from the factory...resale etc.
All depends on cost though. If it is a simple kit, not too much damage .

Would be nice to k ow why it failed...oil starved, shavings in passages, rag in turbo....that sorta thing. Lol

OSCS

Reaction score
Well it defiently was not oil starved, rag in the turbo or shavings So anyone's guess is viable. It might have to do with the fact that it had a small amount of in and out play out of the box. Honestly though I'm not even sure it was the turbo just yet so let's not jump to conclusions

Latest posts

Members online