Retired s366?

OSCS

Reaction score
I might sell my GTX4294r. I figured $2,200 wouldn't be a bad price for it.

why on earth would you sell it? did you have any fitment issues running jakes t4 kit? im not sure which turbos are compatible with the "custom" hot side pipe and placement.

Last edited:

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
I said might. Lol! I haven't completely decided what I'm going to do yet. I want 2 turbos for the race truck and the white truck may not need quite as big of a turbo when I'm done getting everything swapped over and running the way I want.

OSCS

Reaction score
I said might. Lol! I haven't completely decided what I'm going to do yet. I want 2 turbos for the race truck and the white truck may not need quite as big of a turbo when I'm done getting everything swapped over and running the way I want.

what about fitment? iirc your running jakes t4 mount right?

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
The technology in the EFR is so much more advanced than the old s-series turbos, people love the 467 that is nothing more than a compressor wheel swap on an old s-series frame with a matching cover, so if you re-engineer the turbine wheel and center section, it has to just add to the performance. Plus an internally wastegated turbine housing, **** is tight.

The GTX- same thing, same ol gt42 frame with a fancy compressor wheel. Look how much people love them compared to a normal GT charger... You pick. If i had the choice, i'd run the 4202 with 200% nozzle setup, and the 9180 if i was running a 100 or 80% nozzle setup.

OSCS

Reaction score
The technology in the EFR is so much more advanced than the old s-series turbos, people love the 467 that is nothing more than a compressor wheel swap on an old s-series frame with a matching cover, so if you re-engineer the turbine wheel and center section, it has to just add to the performance. Plus an internally wastegated turbine housing, **** is tight.

The GTX- same thing, same ol gt42 frame with a fancy compressor wheel. Look how much people love them compared to a normal GT charger... You pick. If i had the choice, i'd run the 4202 with 200% nozzle setup, and the 9180 if i was running a 100 or 80% nozzle setup.

I hear you but the internal wastegate wont do me any good with the 46 on there. Im entertaining the idea of a bigger badder turbo though..

JDub

Reaction score
Comparing the HFSB and the 467 with the .90 housing, which one would have quicker spool down low?

I haven't been around the 467 so I can't say. But the HFSB is much smaller turbo size wise (s300 frame), so I would expect it to have much better response.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online