Reverse lights... what's everyone got?

4cstr

Reaction score
I just ordered up a set of the cree led reverse lights for our Excursion. The stock rear lenses are stock...but the rear window has limo tinting on it...so makes it very hard to see out of at night. Hoping the extra light helps.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Cree led here too
018-3.jpg

019-3.jpg

KPSquared

Reaction score
I haven't heard of anyone who hasn't been super happy with the CREE bulbs from retrosolutions.com If they don't show up under the tree, I'm hoping to order a set ASAP. (I'm on strict "don't buy anything until after christmas" ban from the family. . . :D)

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
I haven't heard of anyone who hasn't been super happy with the CREE bulbs from retrosolutions.com If they don't show up under the tree, I'm hoping to order a set ASAP. (I'm on strict "don't buy anything until after christmas" ban from the family. . . :D)

Me too !! I hate that ban.

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
I have cree LEDs, they work good. On my next truck I'm going to throw a rigid lightbar in the back. More light than stock headlights, for backing up.

Garrett

Probably getting paid at work to post this from my D1

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
I have two cheap walmart fog lights under the rear bumper on a switch. But I am kicking myself for not getting the Retro CREE's during the black friday sale.

Mdub707

Reaction score

Link no worky...

I have cree LEDs, they work good. On my next truck I'm going to throw a rigid lightbar in the back. More light than stock headlights, for backing up.

Garrett

Probably getting paid at work to post this from my D1

Yeah, that's probably a really sweet setup, but I certainly don't have the coin for that haha. I bet that will bad arse though!

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
got a 55 watt reverse lamp that plugs into the 7 pin trailer hook up. whenever I put it in reverse, it comes on. works awesome...$15.

DSC00914-1.jpg

java

Reaction score
I have retros Cree led's and they weren't bright enough with my limo tint so I got a rigid dually led wired to the reverse lights and now I am happy with the light output.

java

Reaction score
Hhmmm that's pretty cool, I might get one for my brother and dads truck. Lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.