Reverse lights... what's everyone got?

chappy

Reaction score
I'm gonna sell my cree's i think and just do a light bar in the back eventually but I have to much other stuff I ant first. Just don't work with my tinted tails.

cfdeng7

Reaction score
I made some at work. They are high intesity led takedowns for lightbars that I machined a housing for. They are brighter than a regular halogen headlight. I have them mounted on my hitch. Ill get pics in the morning. And chappy I would keep the crees that way everything matches in the rear. I got them because I didn't like the leds on the hitch and regular bulbs in the tails. Not that I can see them but I like everything to match lol

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1328967283219.jpg

Crees and the cargo lights make a huge difference.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Are the Crees a direct plug in for all trucks?

I still have them, but this is a pic from the old owner... Yes the Eurojunks are GONE
IMG00153-20100914-1550.jpg

Last edited:

907DAVE

Reaction score
I have one of these on either side, totally stealth until you back up.

IMG_1115.jpg

CAT35niner

Reaction score
I just ordered a set of Cree bulbs for mine but i always have liked these
002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

They r Vision X 4" LED spot lights. They get alot of ppl mad for some reason LOL

golfer

Reaction score
View attachment 4071

Crees and the cargo lights make a huge difference.

I bought about 14 pairs of CREEs (retro-sol)...a few weeks ago...for my vehicles, the guys here, etc...and I can NOT tell you how MUCH of a difference they made...even popped a set into the wife's '11 Tdi Waggy...

it is incredible the difference in light output when you pop the trans into Reverse with the CREEs...

excellent, excellent modification.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Yeehaw thanks man, I might try these bulbs out in my stock painted setup and see what they look like first. I was wondering how it would look. Any chance you have any pics to show the light out-put? Mine is dismal at best right now, more like non existant. Probably shouldn't have painted my tails so dark... oh well.

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Retro reccomends using the bulbs without the convex lens, if you have a backup camera. I dont rely on the cam....but its handy. Anyone have any input as to CREE's with or without the lens? I'll be buying some tomorrow!

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Here are my lights, they are a must have with the windows and tail lights tinted rather dark. They're mounted to the bumper, on a keyed hot switch, and the lights are made by CAT.

DSCN0502.jpg

DSCN0503.jpg

DSCN0504.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.