Rigid Q Series Fog Light Sale

Reaction score
Do any of you seem to get bright lighted with these by others in oncoming traffic? I get brights kicked on at me with just factory heads and fogs. Love the way they look though.

With the poor output of the factory lights, I'm very surprised that people flash you. Maybe yours need to be adjusted.

Depending on your pattern using these Rigid Lights will depend how much you will get flashed by other drivers.

My truck is lifted 10" so i feel like my lights are right in peoples eyes so I try to be polite when i see its bothering someone. Stock height or mild lifted trucks with proper adjustment and aiming could use these on the road with no problem. Especially the hyper spot pattern.

RedRice589

Reaction score
With the poor output of the factory lights, I'm very surprised that people flash you. Maybe yours need to be adjusted.

Depending on your pattern using these Rigid Lights will depend how much you will get flashed by other drivers.

My truck is lifted 10" so i feel like my lights are right in peoples eyes so I try to be polite when i see its bothering someone. Stock height or mild lifted trucks with proper adjustment and aiming could use these on the road with no problem. Especially the hyper spot pattern.

I get flashed all the time. All stock only if I have my bags aired up do they leave me alone. Lights are setup for 350's I think. Is there any way to adjust them?

mwdguy

Reaction score
Long large phillips screw driver. There is a gear driven adjuster on each headlight. Roughly in the middle of the headlight just look down and you will see it.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
I used to get flashed with factory fogs and headlight bulbs because I didn't aim my lights down after my lift. I aimed my Q2's basically straight forward so I could have maximum light coverage. I did this because I assumed they would be too bright for in traffic driving. Wouldn't recommend driving with them on unless you turn them down quite a bit. Not being lifted will also help. I do a lot of off road driving so these were right up my alley. Much happier with these than my 20" bar.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I used to get flashed with factory fogs and headlight bulbs because I didn't aim my lights down after my lift. I aimed my Q2's basically straight forward so I could have maximum light coverage. I did this because I assumed they would be too bright for in traffic driving. Wouldn't recommend driving with them on unless you turn them down quite a bit. Not being lifted will also help. I do a lot of off road driving so these were right up my alley. Much happier with these than my 20" bar.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

These are definitely a step up from a 20" Amazine the amount of light they put out.

travisH3

Reaction score
could you pm me a price as well, what is used as far as the original fog lights? I was hoping that i could take the fog lights off our platinum and install these and put these fog lights on the f450.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.