ROCKY MOUNTAIN TRUCK FEST

Tom S

Reaction score
Ordered some parts for the big Aeroturbine shelter for the club.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I might make it this year, Grand Opening here in Santa Fe is the 5th... Might just head home the long way.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Trying to get my pile ready in time but im not going to make any promises, i might have to take a day off work to get it done... only thing bad is now they moved me to 10 hour days so taking a day off might require some sort of illness

Fordcowboy

Reaction score
Still not sure if I will make it to the dyno or not. What time will the dyno be on Saturday? I'm scheduled for a mustang show, but might skip it to see how the truck does on the dyno now that it's fixed a little. Or if it works out time wise, maybe haul the car to the show and then still be able to make it to the dyno. Still planning on racing Sunday though, unless Mike blows my truck up on the dyno LOL.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Trying to get my pile ready in time but im not going to make any promises, i might have to take a day off work to get it done... only thing bad is now they moved me to 10 hour days so taking a day off might require some sort of illness

O man... looks like youre getting a sore throat...

shayb

Reaction score
You guys be sure and stop by our booth at Truck Fest.
Just look for the big, white Aero-Turbine tent.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
ill come say hi, as of right now, i dont see my truck making it, only have next weekend to work on it... thats not enough time

dirtboy25

Reaction score
Holy chit... I just re-read the first post to check the date. I have to get things together if I'm going make it. I have vacation off already but it has snuck up on me.

Latest posts

Members online