Royal Purple

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I have never had any issues dealing with Jim! I shoot him a text and the oil or fuel treatment is already on its way. And this stuff is second to none. Not to mention how great he is to deal with and talk to. He isn't one of those new "educated idiots " that has a degree and wants to try and make you feel inferior. He will go through everything you want to know and explain it so it makes sense . Its an understatement to say the least, that he goes above and beyond for you. He truly is a great guy.
hell yes!! you took the words out of my mouth!!! I would have said the exact same thing!!!

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
I have never had any issues dealing with Jim! I shoot him a text and the oil or fuel treatment is already on its way. And this stuff is second to none. Not to mention how great he is to deal with and talk to. He isn't one of those new "educated idiots " that has a degree and wants to try and make you feel inferior. He will go through everything you want to know and explain it so it makes sense . Its an understatement to say the least, that he goes above and beyond for you. He truly is a great guy.

I agree with this 100%. Ive only bought oil from him once, and felt like an idiot trying to fill out the oil sample form, as i must have gone full retard or something that day. LOL. He helped me out without making me feel any stupider than i thought i already was. And then took time out of his day to go over my oil sample with me, as it was all kinda greek when i was trying to read it. I will definitely be buying from Jim again...

Jomax

Reaction score
I agree with this 100%. Ive only bought oil from him once, and felt like an idiot trying to fill out the oil sample form, as i must have gone full retard or something that day. LOL. He helped me out without making me feel any stupider than i thought i already was. And then took time out of his day to go over my oil sample with me, as it was all kinda greek when i was trying to read it. I will definitely be buying from Jim again...

Don't worry Tony. I texted him about the oil sample form as well. LOL .

But I was so bad I never sent them in. He'll be getting three oil samples from me at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Lol, you guys are no where close to the worst I've seen. I'd take 100 of you over some of the "mechanics" at my large foundrys. Giving me nightmares.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Don't worry Tony. I texted him about the oil sample form as well. LOL .

But I was so bad I never sent them in. He'll be getting three oil samples from me at the same time.

Not even sure why you bother with oil samples.... lol...

As often as you change... should just add a Small drip system, old drips out into catch pan. New drips in whie running. Solenoid activated.

Jomax

Reaction score
Not even sure why you bother with oil samples.... lol...

As often as you change... should just add a Small drip system, old drips out into catch pan. New drips in whie running. Solenoid activated.

I'll do samples for these first 10k. Afterwards, I'll probably do it every 20k for giggles.

Fluid is cheap. Motors/trans are not.

I must be doing something right, my trans is still perfect with 43k miles in the race tune. Pan is drained every 10k.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I'll do samples for these first 10k. Afterwards, I'll probably do it every 20k for giggles.

I must be doing something right, my trans is still perfect with 43k miles in the race tune. Pan is drained every 10k.

Good maintenance wins every time! Using a good product is only half the equation, more or less. Liquid gold from the moon with unicorn piss in it can't help contaminates and what not. That can only be handled by good maintenance practices.

06-sixoh

Reaction score

Are you just doing a drain and refill, or are you doing a full flush?

Jomax

Reaction score
Are you just doing a drain and refill, or are you doing a full flush?

Drain and re fill. I drain the pan every 10k. Every 20k the filter gets changed and I check/clean the magnet. I've never done a full flush.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Drain and re fill. I drain the pan every 10k. Every 20k the filter gets changed and I check/clean the magnet. I've never done a full flush.

No need for a flush,as often as you change it.

jimdawg185

Reaction score

This is the easiest and most sensible way to keep your trans happy. Of course my fluid helps too, lol... just ask Dallas.

Jomax

Reaction score
This is the easiest and most sensible way to keep your trans happy. Of course my fluid helps too, lol... just ask Dallas.

Well, I'm ordering some! Might as well start using yours!

heavydoc

Reaction score

I ordered mine from Jim Sunday night and got it today. Pretty fast service, and we talked for about an hour discussing what would be best for me, all on Sunday night, who else would do that.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I ordered mine from Jim Sunday night and got it today. Pretty fast service, and we talked for about an hour discussing what would be best for me, all on Sunday night, who else would do that.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
jim talks to himself in a mirror for hrs on end. he was just glad someone was listening that night!

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

I doubt you would have to change the fluid every 10k withe LE... I bet you could double your intervals.. chit is amazing!

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.