RR fuel system

TARM

Reaction score
Personally I would get the WG to function and use it. Let the power numbers fall where they may. You want to keep things very close to 1:1, max 1.25:1 You want your cylinders being filled with clean air from the turbo not hot dirty gases from the exhaust.

TARM

Reaction score
I have to say I thought I had my turbo piping all sealed and buttoned up quite well. But as I have been recently tearing into more lately and putting some more pressure to it I have been finding, this little leak and then that little leak. I had one ref line that would just not seal for some reason. None were big leaks like is typical they all seemed to be leaks that only showed with a good bit of pressure and then soapy water around each and every joint I could find. I swear at first I felt like every seal was leaking. Grrrhh Getting ready to order a handful or two of some higher quality clamps. Funny thing is the only place that didn't leak seemed to be the boots at the intake plenium to Y. I figured that was going to be the first thing that went. Go figure.

Latest posts

Members online