Rudy's 6.4 puller specs?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
thanks super Dustin next time i load a video of the truck from the track i will make sure to include the standings b4 the event is completed sorry

No I'm saying that without a reference of how the other pullers do the distance means nothing. Sleds can be weighted different tracks can be slick or loose. You and I both know that there are many factors into it. What I was getting at is I wanted to hear how everyone else was doing. I root for you everytime you hook because I'm glad to see you push the puller as far as possible... So chill homie

11STROKER

Reaction score
No I'm saying that without a reference of how the other pullers do the distance means nothing. Sleds can be weighted different tracks can be slick or loose. You and I both know that there are many factors into it. What I was getting at is I wanted to hear how everyone else was doing. I root for you everytime you hook because I'm glad to see you push the puller as far as possible... So chill homie

you are correct my boy. i think we learned alot this weekend trucks in the midwest are bad as ***k. truck placed 24th out of 40. i think it will be much more competetive with the billet heads. some of it was my fault i tried to leave way hard friday night and left to easy sat night so im learning. thanks for the support buddy

6.4stroke

Looks like the puller has been pretty reliable tho. Any plans for it in the future as far as mods go? I'm assuming a cummins won the class

11STROKER

Reaction score
yea, please dont get me wrong. we did not go to ts with the expectation of our truck winning. we went to ts to see how a truck with heads that flow 160 cfm stack up to the dodge trucks with heads that flow 280. the truck is heavy it weighs 7925 with me in it so icouldnt hang any weight which put us at a bad disadvantage. no one has really done anything like this with a 6.4 so its trial and error up until now and we are still learning .we placed 24th out of 40 so for the most part we didnt do terrible. future plans include but are not limited to
diet of about 500 lbs, billet heads, air to water system and possibly a new charger given the billets heads flow what we are expecting

Dzchey21

Reaction score
All good steps in the right direction I think. The heads will be the big thing as well as getting some weight up front, sucks these Damn things are so heavy

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Are there any rules on displacement? Like are stroker kits allowed in that class? I know the cummins guys can do a budget 6.7 stroker kit using stock parts or use a 6.7 crank and 5.9 rods and pistons and get a 6.4 cummins.

6.4stroke

Yea American ride has a air to water system should be good to see. How much does billet heads cost? Lol

01PSD

Reaction score
What ever became of the Empire heads that showed up there Ben? And where do they stand now as far as having a usable product available?

Latest posts

Members online