Rudys Diesel Outlaw Diesel Super Series Event April 24-25

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
I'll definitely be there. Probably just drive back home Friday night because is only about 45 minutes from my house.

For those of you looking places to stay, Fayetteville and Smithfield are your two best beats and are very close to Benson. Fayetteville will have the most "nightlife" if you're interested in that.

Yes! Party trailer it is!
We'll all just throw up some tents in your yard! Thanks!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

Reaction score
I am signed up as a vendor for the show. Stop by our booth and say Hi!

Also, I'm looking for 2 or 3 rooms too at a nice place, have women with me,needs to be NICE.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
So Since this is a friday/saturday event what time does stuff kick off for friday?
cb1ea39eddd6bf91569fd3a235fec981.jpg

248superduty

Reaction score
Alright cool. I'll probably head down Friday afternoon. Not sure if that Friday is a work day or not. Thank you.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Anyone have any insight on hotels? Looks like it's just a bunch of hole in the wall places right near the track.... Any suggestions?

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Anyone have any insight on hotels? Looks like it's just a bunch of hole in the wall places right near the track.... Any suggestions?

For those of you looking places to stay, Fayetteville and Smithfield are your two best bets and are very close to Benson. Fayetteville will have the most "nightlife" if you're interested in that.

^^^

Latest posts

Members online