Rudys Diesel Outlaw Diesel Super Series Event April 24-25

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Im booked at Hampton Inn in Dunn. Says its 6 miles from the track.

I'm leaning towards doing that. Looks like the most decent of the places in that little area.

Just booked friday and saturday night

Changed to this hotel also looks nicer than the crapper I had booked! Glad I checked bc they booked me for the 23-25 of this month not next! Wtf! Lol
Found this on the stove this morning! Looks like we'll definitely be there! Oh and same hotel!
ec6efab87ed78f577de5845a9f000c41.jpg

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
That's a long trip for you Zac.... what day are you driving down, should be comming right past me

Changed to this hotel also looks nicer than the crapper I had booked! Glad I checked bc they booked me for the 23-25 of this month not next! Wtf! Lol

Found this on the stove this morning! Looks like we'll definitely be there! Oh and same hotel!
ec6efab87ed78f577de5845a9f000c41.jpg

Well now i look like a dick lol. Just got a call from my buddy who i was going with saying he cant make it. forgot he already had plans that weekend his dad just reminded him... so im thinking right now of either driving the fun50 down or flying... or cancelling.. im not sure yet.. anyone have an open floor? Not looking to spend 140 a night if im the only one using it anymore

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
That's awesome!
Lol thanks!
Well now i look like a dick lol. Just got a call from my buddy who i was going with saying he cant make it. forgot he already had plans that weekend his dad just reminded him... so im thinking right now of either driving the fun50 down or flying... or cancelling.. im not sure yet.. anyone have an open floor? Not looking to spend 140 a night if im the only one using it anymore
Well chit! Good luck man!

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
Hey not everyone has a problem with me like you do shortstack

Zac are you telling short jokes? I'll have room on my floor at worst, may have a sofa sleeper if my buddy doesn't make the trip. Just let me know if you want to crash. I'll be in on Thursday night leaving Sunday after breakfast.

Latest posts

Members online