Scan Gauge Group Buy

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
so..... whats happening here? its a holiday, i get that, just wondering whats goin on.

thought rob was doin the whole pm thing.....

03-Blue-Powerstroke

Reaction score
so..... whats happening here? its a holiday, i get that, just wondering whats goin on.

I got this pm from Rob97psd

"Until Paul gets back into the office thing's are kinda on hold. Today at about 2pm a wide fire in newton county Texas erupted and several different departments had responded, including the department Paul and his brother are on. As of right now I'm unsure if the fire is still going or not. From what I was told its around 200 acres and growing.

We are asking that everyone please be patient and understand that Complete Performance values your business."

I was kind of hoping to get mine for my upcoming trip.

Bobby@cp

Reaction score

"Until Paul gets back into the office thing's are kinda on hold. Today at about 2pm a wide fire in newton county Texas erupted and several different departments had responded, including the department Paul and his brother are on. As of right now I'm unsure if the fire is still going or not. From what I was told its around 200 acres and growing.

We are asking that everyone please be patient and understand that Complete Performance values your business."

Thanks for posting it, I was wrong on the acres.........news report I saw said 200 but Paul had told me it was just under 1000.

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
no problem. its just the post said pming shortly, and i didnt get a pm. so i was just asking if anyone had a update. i have been forgotten before, by accident, sometimes things get real crazy, as is obviously the case now, and i have learned in the past, just throw out a "hey, anyone know something", someone will. im not in any big hurry.

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
thats my only problem with sites like pauls. i usually never know what i want till i see it. and if i cannot see it, i dont know i want it. he has nothing i can see, so its hard to buy there. if i know what i want, ill call sometimes, but still.

sometimes i just wish ppl would put every thing they have on their web site and just go, what do you want, i got this, rather than, hey if you think you want it, call me and ill tell you if i can get it.

last couple dealings with him, have been fantastic, dont get me wrong, just whining bout his site. :D

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score

Sorry for the delay:(

Thanks to both Rob and you for posting this info. I will post pics soon.

thats my only problem with sites like pauls. i usually never know what i want till i see it. and if i cannot see it, i dont know i want it. he has nothing i can see, so its hard to buy there. if i know what i want, ill call sometimes, but still.

sometimes i just wish ppl would put every thing they have on their web site and just go, what do you want, i got this, rather than, hey if you think you want it, call me and ill tell you if i can get it.

last couple dealings with him, have been fantastic, dont get me wrong, just whining bout his site. :D

Man we have been working on a new site for quiet some time. For whatever reason we are having a problem with the shopping cart portion. Hopefully we will be worked through that in the next week or so.

I hope to have our new site up and running by end of June.

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
Pics...... Yes, I know they are small LOL

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2_8.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_8.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 39
  • imagejpeg_2_6.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_6.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 38
  • imagejpeg_2_4.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_4.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 38

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
payment sent! do you know what shipping method is being used and how long it will take to get here?

Everytime I got something from Paul it was shipped with FedEx, when he got the gauges the last time I got mine like 3-5 days later.

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
payment sent! do you know what shipping method is being used and how long it will take to get here?

Since we just finished the 10 order Friday and got a confirm today from everyone. The gauges are on order. Soon as I get them they will ship direct from me to yall. From me to Washington should take 5 business days.

Ouch

Reaction score
sent you a PM.. hoping to figure the chip out to so I can bundle together for shipping...:p Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.