Scheid Diesel Extravaganza '15

stroker221

Reaction score
I will be there with customers trucks along with the new comp 1 setup in the reg cab ;) see you guys there !

Awesome cant wait. It would be great if you guys could post on here around when you'll be dynoing.. Its hard to watch the dyno and pulls at the same time lol

griz700rocket

Reaction score
Awesome cant wait. It would be great if you guys could post on here around when you'll be dynoing.. Its hard to watch the dyno and pulls at the same time lol

Exactly. I like watching the dyno but since they went down to only one it gets boring just sitting there while they swap trucks.

Reaction score

Correction * we will not be bringing the reg cab with the comp 1 turbos down decided to bring the triple turbo Harley truck instead !

And to be honest I really was disappointed with the dyno last year as we only made 612 HP and ran a 11.47 the day before at the track lol

griz700rocket

Reaction score
I'm headed out Friday morning work permitting. About a 3 hour drive so I hope to be there around 12. Look for the guy in a red IH hat drinking PBR.

Reaction score
And everyone swing through show n shine cause we're running it
Did you guys help run it last year ?? If so you guys were great ! :rockon:

I am thinking of bringing the single turbo 6.4 along with the comp 1 reg cab the harley triple turbo truck and compound turbo 6.0 This way everyone can see the many different things we offer since I am not good on our website and don't have much time to update it :( ... Plus I like to talk to everyone and visit :blitzed:

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm guessing that dyno isn't super accurate. lol It's always fun to watch the trucks though.

It depends. If you can't load the truck it will not make the power. It's not forgiving to trucks with large turbos. Hence why our 363/485 compounded 6.4 made only 765 last year. We've had the highest hp on the dyno at scheids on one or both dynos for the last two years. Plan on doing so again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FarmWithAFord

Reaction score
Yeah we did Brenton. We appreciate it :thumbsup: I can't wait to come check out all of your trucks.

Morgan, can't wait to see you put down some numbers :cool:

Reaction score
ab30b0d321ee0c74d3297f1fa2199f48.jpg

It's there now.

stroker221

Reaction score
It depends. If you can't load the truck it will not make the power. It's not forgiving to trucks with large turbos. Hence why our 363/485 compounded 6.4 made only 765 last year. We've had the highest hp on the dyno at scheids on one or both dynos for the last two years. Plan on doing so again.

Ya most trucks with larger charger(s) wouldn't do too great. But I did watch a 6.4 stock turbos/fuel lay down 625 on the dyno furthest from the building.

stroker221

Reaction score
Did you guys help run it last year ?? If so you guys were great ! :rockon:

I am thinking of bringing the single turbo 6.4 along with the comp 1 reg cab the harley triple turbo truck and compound turbo 6.0 This way everyone can see the many different things we offer since I am not good on our website and don't have much time to update it :( ... Plus I like to talk to everyone and visit :blitzed:

I'd like to see those. I've only seen the comp1 truck