Scheid Diesel Extravaganza '15

cbf9703

Reaction score
Do you know what time?

Thanks!

If it's like years past, Friday night will be test-n-tune at the track. Usually opens around 6 pm, buy your tech card (I think they were $15 last year) and eliminations begin around 7:30 pm. Saturday is usually gates open at 8 am with the dragway open at 10 am, but as a competitor I always got there between 8 and 9 am and never had an issue getting in and unloaded. Tech cards were $25 per class IIRC last year with time trials/qualifying usually scheduled to start around 11/11:30ish and eliminations starting between 1 and 2 pm. Sunday gates open around 9 am, but passes usually aren't scheduled to start until between 10 and 11. You'll have to get a new tech card for Sunday.

This year the racing will be ODSS, so there may be some small tweaks to the schedule.

Reaction score
why not? cage not done?

live life full throttle

I'll make some passes. But I have friends pulling and scheids is truly my favorite pull of the year. I won't miss watching any of the pulls for drag racing.

At least throw it on the dyno and scare some kids.

I'll be tossing.mine on there to see what it's at. Maybe 507rwhp like the local dyno said....

Oh, I fully intend on doing exactly that. I'll have the nitrous setup enough to hopefully break 1200 or more...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I'll make some passes. But I have friends pulling and scheids is truly my favorite pull of the year. I won't miss watching any of the pulls for drag racing.

Oh, I fully intend on doing exactly that. I'll have the nitrous setup enough to hopefully break 1200 or more...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
right on! sounds good.

live life full throttle

02strokin

Reaction score
I'm out this year... had a bad logging accident an broke my leg fml... so I'll have to wait till next year!!! Hopefully it's not like last yr an rain like a mofo!!