Scheid Diesel Extravaganza Picture and Video Thread

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
For all of us at work that can't attend. Post the pictures that you take. Show trucks, Pulling trucks, Race trucks, nice trucks in parking lots ect. Please no douchey pictures or bottle girl repeats. Hope everyone at the event has a good time. From the pictures I've seen on Facebook, the crowd is getting huge already this morning. Stay safe up there, and be aware of "baited" street races.

Last edited:

imelmo

Reaction score
For all of us at work that can't attend. Post the pictures that you take. Show trucks, Pulling trucks, Race trucks, nice trucks in parking lots ect. Please no douchey pictures or bottle girl repeats. Hope everyone at the event has a good time. From the pictures I've seen on Facebook, the crowd is getting huge already this morning. Stay safe up there, and be aware of "baited" street races.

I'll try and get some.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Will be there in a few hours. Wont be attending any events tonight, but ill have pics tomorrow

imelmo

Reaction score
On the side opposite the stands, right about in the middle.

SevenThree

Reaction score
Hey I just saw y'all and then lost y'all in the crowd.. Kind of seemed like y'all were running from me....

Sally didn't send this

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Hey I just saw y'all and then lost y'all in the crowd.. Kind of seemed like y'all were running from me....

Sally didn't send this

Nah..just crazy the amount of people here. You have the keys to my truck still? Please say yes..

PSA Boss

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.