Scheid Diesel Extravaganza Picture and Video Thread

01PSD

Reaction score
Forgot there is qualifying again tomorrow... I did see where Morgan placed 26th at just over 300 feet, top runners were over 320

SevenThree

Reaction score
Wrong directions, diesel events, Kendal. I see a reaccuring theme....

Um mine was because Mikey was giving the the wrong directions from the back seat and I don't know wtf gare was doing.. Your excuse is you suck at directions .

Sally didn't send this

rsieck

Reaction score
fml.. here i am stuck at home.. my brother is out there.. just don't let him sit on the roof of the hotel again like a couple of years ago,,,, well, he shouldn't cuz he doesn't drink anymore...haha

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Um mine was because Mikey was giving the the wrong directions from the back seat and I don't know wtf gare was doing.. Your excuse is you suck at directions .

Sally didn't send this

I was trying to run this site from my phone while you two were acting ignorant. As you saw though. .Danny's sense of direction is worse than mine.

PSA Boss

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Boring!

For the actual ones in attendance. Dont forget IHOP at 8 tomorrow!

gman1

Reaction score
Did the 6.9 pull?

If you are talking about the truck Elite built it did. They made an exhibition pull after the super stock pickups pulled. They had turbo problems earlier. That truck is very impressive. It should do good tomorrow.

01PSD

Reaction score
If you are talking about the truck Elite built it did. They made an exhibition pull after the super stock pickups pulled. They had turbo problems earlier. That truck is very impressive. It should do good tomorrow.

So I guess it wasn't anything major? really hope it can make a solid pass

gman1

Reaction score
So I guess it wasn't anything major? really hope it can make a solid pass

It was just a turbo problem. They had a Rep from Precision turbo there working with them. The exhibition pass they made was very impressive to say the least. It should do well tomorrow.

01PSD

Reaction score
It was just a turbo problem. They had a Rep from Precision turbo there working with them. The exhibition pass they made was very impressive to say the least. It should do well tomorrow.

Hopefully a video surfaces soon, thanks for the info!

Latest posts

Members online