Scheids?

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
There's always at least one in every crowd. And the bigger the crowd the more there are and the dumber they are!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

cbf9703

Reaction score
Morons tearin $hit up after the big rain I heard/saw on FB

Tearing chit up and the drunk mob mentality. I had drainage ditch side seats to see 2 people almost get killed and Dan Scheid get boo-ed when he tried to reason and tell the crowd they needed to quit tearing stuff up if they want to have another Scheids next year... He got angry enough to get a tractor out and start taking it into his own hands. Most of the retards didn't even know who he was... :doh: my phone won't upload videos tonight for whatever reason or id share, but I'm sure some of it is already all over facebook.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
And the more alcohol involved and the lack of entertainment with the pulls getting canceled just added to a bad recipe.

yeah and 10000 rednecks on their first trip out of town .

Reaction score
Wow! Yeah this is the kind of shat I was talking about. Even as drunk as I was last year I still had respect for personal property. Just goes to show what kind of crowd this event is starting to bring in. Great event...... but starting to draw the wrong crowd.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow! Yeah this is the kind of shat I was talking about. Even as drunk as I was last year I still had respect for personal property. Just goes to show what kind of crowd this event is starting to bring in. Great event...... but starting to draw the wrong crowd.

its BEEN drawing the wrong crowd for a few years.

Freightshaker

Reaction score
I thought it was nice that you could have a beer in there when I went. I guess the kids cannot handle themselves though. Pretty sad.

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
Sure has been a lot of changes over the 8 years I've been being.
Kids seem to be getting younger and their trucks are getting newer and ALOT fancier!
After the rain fall, making my way out through the west entrance I passed a handful of people treating a drainage ditch as a slip and slide and trying to turn it into a mud pit

Latest posts

Members online