Scheids?

cbf9703

Reaction score
It's just like TS a few years back a few bad apples ruin it for everyone!

Completely agree, that was the first thing I thought of. I'd say they never learn, but I don't think the ones I saw being idiots would have any idea about it, haven't been around events that long. It sucks as a spectator, but it can screw competitors like it did at TS. I'm looking for a good day today to end the weekend on a high note.

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
My phone died halfway yesterday so I only got a few pics. Will post then up tonight.
I am pretty happy my buddy Kyle in the Dirty Hooker placed 1st (prior to the rain)
Which resulted in a "small" celebration

Reaction score
Yeah, it is what it is. Thing dynoed low. But so did every truck. That's all that mattered. Odd where 683 is a high number. I think they always do it that way. Makes you wanna go buy more parts when your truck dynos low. Other than that idk.

JD3020

Reaction score
I remember the last time i was there we hung around the dyno, and everybody was bitching about low numbers. I thought the same thing by it just being a way to get the diesel shops more business. :shrug:

Reaction score
I remember the last time i was there we hung around the dyno, and everybody was bitching about low numbers. I thought the same thing by it just being a way to get the diesel shops more business. :shrug:

Yeah, when another 6.4 dynoed right before it with dual pumps, 60%, and 59/76 and makes like 620..... Something isn't right. Really any dyno without a tach signal is drastically inaccurate.

JD3020

Reaction score
For sure. Hell i notice the opposite but same stuff happen here at our local diesel event. A local shop sponsors a dyno and some of the numbers i was hearing from it sounded stupid high. Like stock turbo 12v's making 4-500+. I said something about maybe it has something to do with a majority of the truck on the dyno were customers of the sponsoring shop and had their stickers all over. That caused a little stir. LOL

cbf9703

Reaction score
The mark of a good? weekend... Finally found my phone while unpacking this morning in the toolbox of the truck... with a cracked screen. Wtf? I just thought I lost it yesterday. Glad I've got the day off and insurance!

And what happened to the rest of the Ford crowd? I'm disappointed guys, had a better turnout last year. I didn't see nearly enough blue ovals going down the track. Not sure how the time and money budget are going to look for us to go to any other events this year, so it looks like that may be the best I get.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Well.. even though Morgan didnt get to hook in the big show. We celebrated mildly at his camper, and I realized how out of shape I am in my beer drinking skills as of now, LOL.

Great weekend, minus the idiots

cbf9703

Reaction score
Sad, It's really an event just to party IMO.

Sled track sucks and 1/8mile drags are lame - oh well.

100 arrests out of 15-20,000 people make it an event just to party? Not sure the PPL pullers or drag racers that showed up to compete would agree 100%. Some of them take the events pretty seriously... And I'll take 1/8th mile drags over no drags, but that's why I was there and you were probably on that sweet boat.