SDP Downpipe any good???

tampa_steve

Reaction score
Better pictures

037DD730-FA6A-42ED-9E6D-A279F8827489.jpg

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Is it steel or Stainless?

Interested, but at nearly $300 it's kinda spendy for a little piece of pipe (compared to a full exhaust for nearly the same price.)

Any breaks for forum members?

I'm interested in adding this and a wicked wheel to my setup (in sig.)

c.jank

Reaction score
Is it steel or Stainless?

Interested, but at nearly $300 it's kinda spendy for a little piece of pipe (compared to a full exhaust for nearly the same price.)

Any breaks for forum members?

I'm interested in adding this and a wicked wheel to my setup (in sig.)

I am interested too.. skeptical of the wicked wheel. the downpipe for my DMAX was 200 so i understand the price here. But as far as noticeable gains and what not, is it worth it.

gloan93

Reaction score
I have the SDP Downpipe it's worth the $ has a deeper sound cooler egt's an better throttle response. Holder's Diesel Installed mine

Redrider8293

Reaction score
I have one that I can't use never put in it someone wants to buy it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

dieseljosh07

Reaction score
How does one get at the clamp that holds the downpipe to the turbo. The 6.4 is easy to get at for the most part, but on the 6.7 you cant even see the turbo.

Pull the right side fender liner out. It's a long reach but it can be done. Or you could pull the intake manifold off to access it from the top. The intakes come off real easily.

2good2Btru

Reaction score
The clamp that's at the turbo, what a ******* pain in the azz. Bolt was facing the drivers side so couldn't reach it from the passenger side. Removed the intake and the heat shield and loosend the bolt. Clamp would not budge, WOW. After about an hour, finally got it to open and bent the bolt. Bought another clamp and just put it on. Looks good but a pain to install cab on.

Latest posts

Members online