Secondary cooling system puking from overflow hose

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Thanks again John! I'd get a code. It was P026A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Funny I get the same code EVERY timeI would I tow w my '16 that had the NO LIMIT INTERCOOLER.I called a few times to No Limit,was told its because the intercooler in so Efficient........I know better now.I just reset and continue on.Mine NEVER pukes.But the cac temps get over 200* then code is set.You are smart going back w OEM.Smart move.

Last edited:

Jomax

Reaction score
Funny I get the same code EVERY time I tow w my '15 that has the NO LIMIT INTERCOOLER.I called a few times to No Limit,was told its because the intercooler in so Efficient........I know better now.I just reset and continue on.Mine NEVER pukes.But the cac temps get over 200* then code is set.You are smart going back w OEM.Smart move.

What temp is your CAC getting to/tuning are you running?

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
What temp is your CAC getting to/tuning are you running?

I originally had GH,they said they could turn off the cac sensor.I then Had ppei,same thing set code every time towing,even though my EGT's never got over 1000 deg.Live and learn.Never again....Find it hard to believe I was the only one that ever set this code with this intercooler, no matter who's tuning was installed.

Jomax

Reaction score
So what's your point

In his defense, I'd hate to have the code come up all the time... I get it when the ambient temp is in the 70s. Have had it come up since it lost weight, when accelerating fast to get on the freeway etc. of course when my CAC starting to go, it would come up daily.

I'm sure the CAC sensor can be turned off, as SOTF uses that sensor so you loose it.

ckrueg

Reaction score
In his defense, I'd hate to have the code come up all the time... I get it when the ambient temp is in the 70s. Have had it come up since it lost weight, when accelerating fast to get on the freeway etc. of course when my CAC starting to go, it would come up daily.

I'm sure the CAC sensor can be turned off, as SOTF uses that sensor so you loose it.

I would think they could turn off the diagnostics for it without actually disabling it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
I can read, as well as form cohesive sentences. Is there a a little pot calling the kettle black here?
Best thing to do,if you have a NO LIMIT Intercooler is,have the sensor turned off,since its SO Efficient,it sets a INEFFICIENCY code.LMAO

Last edited:

dsmracing1

Reaction score

It can very easily be turned off as Morgan's piping eliminates that sensor anyways. I guess at higher boost applications that sensor tends to pop out too as he has past mentioned to me. From what I remember that is how the conversation went haha, but it was a long time ago now...

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Best thing to do,if you have a NO LIMIT Intercooler is,have the sensor turned off,since its SO Efficient,it sets a INEFFICIENCY code.LMAO
Well sometimes when you install an aftermarket part the plethora of factory sensors see something outside of factory parameters good or bad and you will get a code.

Just because you had a bad experience does not make you some kind of intercooler expert, nor does it make those that run the aftermarket part with no issues a "douche".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
Well sometimes when you install an aftermarket part the plethora of factory sensors see something outside of factory parameters good or bad and you will get a code.

Just because you had a bad experience does not make you some kind of intercooler expert, nor does it make those that run the aftermarket part with no issues a "douche".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

don't feed him Cody....he's a ***stick