Secondary cooling system puking from overflow hose

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
all he does is talk $hit. he's welcome to get to stepping at any time !
ed8a8b8ef46ee22862fb614ef501f1af.gif

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
ed8a8b8ef46ee22862fb614ef501f1af.gif

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Little Mikey and his same Minions.LOL .How did No limitless finish in the DYNO at UCC??I couldn't find the NO LIMITLESS truck anywhere?? Poor haters.Sootie knows it all,hence NEVER has anything new to say,other that being tough guy behind the keyboard.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Little Mikey and his same Minions.LOL .How did No limitless finish in the DYNO at UCC??I couldn't find the NO LIMITLESS truck anywhere?? Poor haters.Sootie knows it all,hence NEVER has anything new to say,other that being tough guy behind the keyboard.

bitter at all ?

sootie

Reaction score
You were at UCC? As far as I know, the No Limit truck was on display there?

Where have I been a know it all? Not much new to say about you...

Tough guy? I'm weak as chit....Come find out :evil:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
You were at UCC? As far as I know, the No Limit truck was on display there?

Where have I been a know it all? Not much new to say about you...

Tough guy? I'm weak as chit....Come find out :evil:

i have a few of the same questions .. but it's too far above numnuts pay grade to bother asking. i'll just keep doing what i'm doing , and he can continue being him, beloved by all. he shoulda stopped by the booth since he was there !

04cr450

Reaction score
May I be a minion? I dam sure am as tall as one and sported the NL sweat shirt (which came handy as it was chilly willy)- the no limit truck AT UCC had just as much attention as the competitior's hot rods. If you were their you would have clearly seen that.
This back for the baby crap needS to stop i want to further my edjamaication on the 6.7 cac please.:mad:

Last edited:

04cr450

Reaction score
That's about what my temps are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good deal I monitored mine closely to relate to this thread on my trip 10 hr. Trip to.ucc... thru hills and flat roads - 70-80 mph and the deltas were roughly 20-40 degrees. .. 40 being when going up a long hill at that speed and 20 normal flat ground cruising at 13 % give or take acceleration pedal postion

JRLott

Reaction score
Easy, Mike. Yes, I think he's proven his character many times, over a suitable length of time, and the above is bullish!t. However, there are rare occasions that he's not a total moron, has decent input, and has apparently helped out at least one member with parts. Besides, how in on earth are we gonna replace his specific brand of irritating entertainment?

Jomax

Reaction score
Was going to try to stay out of this, but oh well.

John, off the forum you seem like a nice guy, you helped me out with the CAC, shipped super fast, and was all around the perfect seller.

Is there really the need for all this? I know the saying it takes two to tango, and some members might jump a bit to hard, but are you really that unhappy with NL stuff? Have you really tried contacting Mike directly and explaining the situation?

I always try to find the good in people, I'm sure you have some regret with that last post, maybe just try lightening up a bit? I know no one likes to have issues with products they purchase. But, if you do have issues with a product. I'm 100% sure Mike wants to fix it and make you happy.

This is a place people with the same interest come and talk about the trucks they enjoy, want to mod, or fix. I'm sure all parties involved is this ongoing quarrel don't really want to keep fighting, you included. Can't we all just get along differences aside?

I for one, if you regretted what you said and were sorry, would forgive and forget about it. Life's to short..

Jomax

Reaction score
So, this is towing 5,500 lbs at 85mph. The delta was 30degrees, not bad IMO, this new Intercooler seems to be working great.

de958c3c3e5dc594cd829857d27bc819.jpg

Sportchassis06

Reaction score

John, off the forum you seem like a nice guy, you helped me out with the CAC, shipped super fast, and was all around the perfect seller.

Is there really the need for all this? I know the saying it takes two to tango, and some members might jump a bit to hard, but are you really that unhappy with NL stuff? Have you really tried contacting Mike directly and explaining the situation?

I always try to find the good in people, I'm sure you have some regret with that last post, maybe just try lightening up a bit? I know no one likes to have issues with products they purchase. But, if you do have issues with a product. I'm 100% sure Mike wants to fix it and make you happy.

This is a place people with the same interest come and talk about the trucks they enjoy, want to mod, or fix. I'm sure all parties involved is this ongoing quarrel don't really want to keep fighting, you included. Can't we all just get along differences aside?

I for one, if you regretted what you said and were sorry, would forgive and forget about it. Life's to short..

I agree with you.There really wasn't a need for this.MY Apologizes.

Jomax

Reaction score
I agree with you.There really wasn't a need for this.MY Apologizes.

It's takes effort to say sorry on a forum or even in life. I thank you for that.

Back on topic, if I understood right, you were saying that your CACT was getting to 200degrees with the NL intercooler?

Are you able to monitor IAT and CACT and provide the delta?

If your temps are really that high, have you checked to make sure there's enough Coolant in the secondary system?

morefuel

Reaction score
I thought I had read somewhere before that the no limit CAC would accept more heat than the radiator for it could disipate. Not sure if that's worded correctly.

04cr450

Reaction score
That's cool egts also. I know off topic. My cac temps are the same as yours but my egts are around 700 driving empty at that speed. Seems hugh compared to yours?

04cr450

Reaction score

Great post pal. It was the right thing to do. Thumbs up

JRLott

Reaction score
That's cool egts also. I know off topic. My cac temps are the same as yours but my egts are around 700 driving empty at that speed. Seems hugh compared to yours?

That's 823, and it looks like Jomax is in it a bit since it's showing 15psi of boost.

Jomax

Reaction score

My truck has stock tires and no lift. I'm sure that helps egts. But the truck does run cool.