Seeking PTM headlight ideas for a white truck

Cory@RPHC

Reaction score
I'm doing a white bezel with black reflectors for a 6.0 Its hard to find a happy medium with a white truck

smcox1

Reaction score
saw this online today.

9cRTqV8h.jpg

That truck is awesome it needs a 40" in the bumper and I'm surprised that he didn't put two dually's in each of the lights.

sagebel

Reaction score
Anyway about the mirrors, he has them apart right now and is doing some top secret project with Rigid and my guess is using some flush mounts inside the mirror. Hence the reason for leaving the stock amber for the time being.

Very interested in this. I'm thinking something like the Toyota FJ Cruiser mirror lights with a spot pattern.

MorganM

Reaction score
Quick update- I haven't mailed the lights to JD yet, been out of town and probably won't ship anything until the holidays pass.

bobby9621

Reaction score
Following this too. I am doing a Recon HID kit I did for $522. Once installed I am going to see how I like the set up. If I don't my buddy will pay the full price to me. I will have my extra housings so I may do something custom with them if I don't like them.

bobby9621

Reaction score
Recon with eBay hids. I may go to led down the road. I want rigid fogs. I am going to clean up my stock lights and box them up. I will probably customize them down the road.
bevuvyza.jpg

MorganM

Reaction score
I'm leaning toward outlining the buckets with black and leaving the ghastly chrome in place...I haven't decided that white is the way to go.

I'm in the process of having the center bars of the grill wrapped in a black 3M brushed metal vinyl. Waiting to have this done before I tackle the lights.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I'm leaning toward outlining the buckets with black and leaving the ghastly chrome in place...I haven't decided that white is the way to go.

I'm in the process of having the center bars of the grill wrapped in a black 3M brushed metal vinyl. Waiting to have this done before I tackle the lights.

Do the buckets black, the little side pieces in stainless, and white on the flat frames around the projector...

Latest posts

Members online